1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wrongly banned.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Wrath, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrath

Wrath Catapult Fodder

Wrath here.
    Got banned on Beo's (non-platinum) server for bad reasons.
    "zeta_beta" was griefing and I watched him, as a knight.
    After griefing two towers he then blamed me and boom him and 3 others vote for me and I am banned.
    So I have some questions for the forums:
    1) Why would you vote for a griefer you haven't even saw, and if you pressed tab would see is a knight
    2) Are there any systems to unban me, because I was a semi-regular on Beo's server?
    3) Have YOU ever been wrongly banned? If so, tell us your story.
    Oh and people you can vouch for me:
    Medieval: He was there.
    Prime9 (or a name similiar to that): The only other guy who voted for zeta_beta
    GalenMalek: I see him around, he can vouch for my semi-regularity
    Paul The Peasant: He can also vouch for my semi-regularity.
    It is such a shame griefers have to ruin a game in this regard, but what is more shameworthy is that people believe others without proof. I mean the guy even used a 1 in place of a exclamation mark in one of his sentences, I know my grammar isn't that good but...C'mon!

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Wrong place. Use beo's server thread instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.