1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf Double glich

Discussion in 'General Help' started by amgtree, Aug 4, 2012.

1. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I was playin on Mole server and when the round ended there was two of me. i could control both but only one could mine and build. The one that had the camera focus on him could not build. No one could see me or my chat messages. Also all of the workshops from last round were still there and a whole butch of dead bodies spazin out in the middle of the map. I could see 2 tents at each base and whenever i took over a outpost it got to 100% then reset

2. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

I have had this glitch many times before, but only ever on RTDM. I have no idea why but I haven't got it in a while.

3. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Disconnect-reconnect. Unless, you want to go builder or knight. If you line the two up, I'm pretty sure that it still triggers block damage from the clone. Dig twice as fast.

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yea it happens on glitched mapchange, happens once in a while. Please post here if you know how to reproduce it.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

lol I had it to, the unit i could control (build/fight) was knight and the other one builder, I walked stuck so we were at the same please and I was only holding right mouse xD so hammering builder with shield.

Just reconnect and it's over.