1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Xombie Gaming Presents: KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XombiePunk, Nov 8, 2011.

1. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

Hey guys, XombiePunk here from Xombie Gaming. And I am going to start doing videos of KAG, starting wit hthe one I will link below. Now ther servers were down when I shot this video so sadly its just me vs NPC's. As I get into real matches and record them I will be doing commentary on the battle as well as general information on the game, giving my viewers a non biased insight to the world of KAG, how it plays, updates when they happen, etc.

I invite you all to come watch, hopefully I can entertain a few of you guys as well.

Episode List:

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZPdDdRrp2s
    Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opLAnLIpUzc
    (NEW) Epidode 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnoeCynIVdE

Pizza, Darksteel and Wyeth like this.
  2. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

Also if any of you guys have any advice or questions. Feel free I love to talk with my viewers whenever I can.

3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Problems presented by your preview: you spelt Arthur wrong in the title of the video.

Good job otherwise, but did you really find the Henries that hard?

Still it was your first play, so... I hope to see more...

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

You are confident and have a good voice; excellent commentary. As said you aren't the greatest at the game, but that only makes it more entertaining. I can't wait to see more.

Noburu likes this.
  5. Wyeth

Wyeth KAG Guard Donator Tester

Very entertaining: ME GUSTA!
    Keep 'em comming :)

Loved the part were you are like "jump damnit" and then the red henry comes up from the back and just jabs you. Sneaky henry.

Noburu likes this.
  6. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

Loving the responses guys. Sub, I promise I will be making more. And yeah I derped on the spelling. Will fix tonight before bed.

I have a bit of a play-date with the other members of Xombie Gaming tomorrow. KAG is def on the list. Sub and look for it tomorrow night. I will also update this thread when the new episode is up.

7. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

I really liked the video! I agree with Contrary.

8. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

I will be doing my recording at 6 PM EST, that is 3 PM pacific, 11 PM GMT

I will be on the Capture the Bacon server, join me, kill me, fight by my side, and be in my video. Hope to see you guys there.

9. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

10. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

Hey guys I am going to be plotting another KAG video today. I figure starting around 7 PM EST/12 AM GMT/4 PM PST would be good for today, once again on the Capture the Bacon server. If you can weasel on at that time feel free to join me or work solely on killing me as I film another episode! See you there friends.

11. Darksteel

next time you make a video, could you please use the auskag server? I admin there, and the aussies deserve a say about this game!

12. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright

Hmmmmm well we have an hour.... SCREW IT! 7 PM EST/12AM GMT/4PM PST has been changed to the AUSKAG SERVER! Meet me there my minions!

13. Darksteel

which of these times is Aussie? (time is not my strong suit.)

14. XombiePunk

XombiePunk Shipwright