1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows xxx has joined Zombies

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Stinglock, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Stinglock

Stinglock Catapult Fodder

Only just setup a KAG server (b:631 v:0.95A) running it with KAG Server Config Tool on windows server 2008 r2 x64

I've noticed it spawns players as zombies after the map restarts. Is there anything I'm missing that can prevent people spawning on the red team?

The only default settings that have been changed was adding myself to superadmin, problem still occured after removing myself from this group and it also happens with non-admins.

2. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

i have this problem with single player too then i cant switch back to blue team :QQ:

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Im pretty sure to stop this from happening is to remove the team2.cfg file in the Zombie_Survival folder then that should stop the auto balancing to the other team.

If your still having trouble post here and i'll help ya ;)

Stinglock likes this.
  4. Stinglock

Stinglock Catapult Fodder

Thanks, that worked perfectly!

5. Stormshield

Stormshield Builder Stabber

I was having the same problem so I deleted the team2.cfg file and that appeared to fix it. It did create a few odd things though, mostly likely due to no second team, if any of my team (players, migrants) got killed and turned into zombies, those zombies were actually on OUR team and would fight other zombies and not harm us. Additionally, if we lost a match, we didn't actually lose, we could always just wait and re-immigrate in later even if there were no players or migrants left.

Is there a simpler solution to this? I don't want to have to restart the server every time we lose :(

6. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I know this thread is like 2 months old, but you know.
    Try adding 'balance_teams_on_nextmap = false' in your gamemode.cfg.
    (Below autoassign?)

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

also add no_team_Zombies; in all the seclevs

8. That's actually supposed to happen.

9. Veral

Veral Catapult Fodder

The best fix i found is to add ( balance_teams_on_nextmap = no ) in your gamemode.cfg in your KAG\Base\Rules\Zombie_Survival folder. This is cause the latest patch changed the autobalance a little and added that function. Since it was not in the gamemode of the zombie game, the function was probably set to yes by default.

10. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

I miss the days when server owners would set the team 2 (zombies) config files so you would be a greg and fly around, people would then buil 'greg nests' and live in harmony with the gregs. Until 1 idiot didn't know they were people and killed them all...