1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[YB] - The Young Blood Collective

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 1, 2014.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Stag-1(cropped).png
    The Young Blood Collective

The Young Blood Collective, as one of the oldest clans still active today, has had a long and proud tradition of being the kool kid at the party. We are, in a word, chill. Although the exact details of its founding have been lost to the aether, our founding father @Contrary sought to make a clan that focused on the fun of playing together rather than stressing over clanwar results. As @Fellere825 recalls:
    It is this sense of casual enjoyment and chill attitudes, together with a willingness to engage with other clans in high-level/competitive gameplay, that the current generation of YB members seek to embody. If you're interested in arranging a clanwar with YB, or applying to join, then please follow the directions given below.

~Member Roll~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Former members:
    Clanwars:
    As of 17/4/15 (can't remember the others):
    • [date] --> [clan] vs YB --> [match-type] --> [outcome] --> [comments]
    • 17/4/15 --> FIST! vs YB --> TDM --> results inconclusive --> internet crashes like a motherfucker
    • 17/4/15 --> BoW vs YB --> N/A --> YB victory --> BoW cowards surrendered w/o a fight
    Application to join:
    If you're interested in joining our salubrious klub for kool kids and kats post in the thread (make sure to tag @FuzzyBlueBaron) or shoot us a PM. We at YB have a series of super secret assessment methods with which we determine an applicant's fit with the rest of the clan. If you match the criteria then you'll be contacted and welcomed into the fold. Good luck!
    Clan anthem:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

hello

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Hello ladies.

4. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Whats the difference between YB and inf.larua?

5. one of them is a cheap Chinese off-brand rip off

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I wish I could like this.

7. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

My understanding of it is that Young Blood is like Hydrox and inf.Larua is like Oreo.

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

inf was a temporary replacement until FBB came back, they are the same thing

9. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

YB is love. YB is life.

10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

yoloboys

11. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I heard that you guys aren't very good at kag and that your mothers have loose morals

what do you say to that, yb??

12. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Pah!
    I even heard that these guys can't even spell their own names properly and that their fathers were called by their middle names in preschool!

what do you say to dem apples, OLD BLOODS?!?! huh!

13. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

more like young butts (cuz thats what they like)

14. Yo, I'm a member too ;_;

15. Mazey

l2reed scrub

16. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

Heya o/

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

This clan went downhill when Contrary joined it.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Truth. That said, it's also fair to point out that it got much, much better once Hella left it. :^)

19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The spirit of victory left when I did. Now it's merely a spirit of passable adequacy.

20. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I feel hurt Fuzz