1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

You don't have to be irish to enjoy this

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Valkyrie, Aug 17, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

2. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hehe, that was good. Couldn't understand a word being said at the beginning, mind.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

To translate: 'Any message for Niall and Amanda yeah? Don't be going doing fucking stuff like one of dem coppers yeah? And don't be 'fraid to have a few 'ouse parties even if there's children about. I was 'round a house like that (I was brought up in a house like that) Drinking and drugging, it didn't do me any harm y'kna. We're goin' in to church now lads. Can't waaaaaaiiit. That's a bit sillllllyyy. I say that's what it is!'

Also it meant to be a joke about the Irish saying that they're still using horses as a way to get girls :D

4. Gumball135

Gumball135 Guest

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I know I have an Irish friend who goes crazy for The Rubberbandits :) They have more talent than the twins of terror... I hate them so much.

6. Sending Justin the Turkey to Eurovision was one of the high points of Irish civilisation imo. It really sent the message that we do not GAF when it comes to the Eurovision anymore. Jedward however, can go DIAF.

Oh, and the last part of the beginning was "Thats limerick city!"

7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey that was pretty cool. Did he actually have a horse outside though?

Here's another cool music video, to keep the thread going.

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Aye! Didn't you see it? It umm... Defecated on the tax disc

9. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I know but that was kind of like in reference to it, it could of been just a visual representative of his words, not necessarily a real horse. Specifically I mean when he went outside at the end, where was the horse?

...Oh wait nvm there it is at the end

Mods: BlueLuigi