1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG You have already gotten a key from Steam or Desura

Discussion in 'Help' started by HooterBabby, Nov 10, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. HooterBabby

HooterBabby Catapult Fodder

I am getting this message in my user panel 'You have already gotten a key from Steam or Desura' but I have not yet received a key there or on Desura. I purchased the game on sale during the Indie Game Stand sale I believe.

Is this something that can be fixed? If so do I need to do anything to have it resolved.

Thanks and keep up the good work on the game.

2. webtax

webtax Catapult Fodder

hey. I got the same message, emailed support a couple of days back, it said this

[​IMG]

3. Kurtino

Kurtino Shipwright

Also getting this issue, honestly not sure if I should wait for their key management to be fixed or not, sounds like it just thinks I've already claimed it.

4. HooterBabby

It's been a couple of days but I still can't generate my STEAM key...any ideas??? Have any of the devs announced a target date for getting the key situation fixed? Thanks for the info.

5. webtax

webtax Catapult Fodder

maybe this week
    [​IMG]

6. solidfake

solidfake Shipwright

same here

7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Developpers are working on this. Just wait, check every 2 days if you can.

8. HooterBabby

Thanks for the info homies. Looking forward to playing this on STEAM. Now I'm worried I'll have an issue getting it to run...I've had a shitload of issues with games that were Greenlit and worked fine on Desura but are broken on STEAM. Hopefully they see the error of flooding STEAM with unvetted garbage just because people clicked that they would buy t.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2013 ---
    Any new updates? I am still not seeing a STEAM key.

9. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

If you've checked your game panel, on the main kag site: www.kag2d.com then email support, you can contact them here: http://kag2d.com/en/contact or use this email address: support [AT] thd [DOT] vg - remembering to remove the spaces and replace the words with the symbol it corresponds with.

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm sorry for any trouble but we haven't fixed it yet properly. Just install the game from our website. There is no difference between the one available there and on Steam (except for the Steam integration part). You will be able to play with all the guys coming from Steam anyway.

11. HooterBabby

No problem I'll just keep loading up through Desura whenever I get a KAG hankerin'.

12. webtax

webtax Catapult Fodder

worked now, thanks!!!25252525

Downburst likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey