1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Your Own Idea About How The War GameMode Was Supposed To Be

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UltraMarine_Val, Nov 24, 2014.

1. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Greetings fellow SwordMan, are you looking for someone to kill ? Something to eat or somewhere to fly ? Awww... So bad because here we are only speaking... Something you will never do whis a stupid orc. SO LETS SPEAK !

The war gamemode !
    Remember that gamemode ? Whis the workshops to make ? The scroll to buy and to use on the workshop for making something ? That moment when you had to push the enemis to they respawn corner to win ?

And that moment when the barracks was acting like a outpost :D. When the enemis come whis a boat when you was building a little wodden tower ? Was awesome guys. Awesome.

Or When the upade come ! When two beds have to be build and be occuped by a migrant to product something !? No ?

Of course you remember that or get the :bird: out of here ! Now ! Take that :door: whis you if you can't open it but go away ! No ? Well, that mean you remember the War gamemode.

But i'm asking you something. Something like "How the war gamemode was supposed to be for you ?"

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

The war gamemode... Well it never really went over to well. The devs really wanted it to work but it was too hard to pull off, people ended up not liking it hence the whole idea was trashed and turned into tth. This really upset the devs a lot, seeing as how they wanted to base all of kag off of it.

3. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

I'm asking how was supposed to finish the warmode for you x)

4. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Well I don't really know, ctf is good enough for me honestly

5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I like tth but it's populated by fewer people than ctf and usually newer players go to tth over ctf (why?). But i started playing in tth and i enjoyed it a lot! It is fun, also it's more complicated, thus more strategy is involved. It gets really awesome when good players populate both teams and huge towers get erected :rekt:

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You had me at towers.

7. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Get dose scrub migrants and turn them into henries and order your army of worthless NPCs to die at the enemy, and when you kill migrants, you get money, and build a workshop called "concentration camp" where you can force migrants to plow your land (not only thing they'll be plowing) and make monies for you, so you can recruit more soldiers.

Then get some gold, and buy the vodka upgrade. All soldiers now have the normal four hearts, and the strength of many a bears flows through the veins of crappy grunts.

MANY CONSCRIPTS AND MUCH LABOURS! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!
    :kappa::migrant::migrant::migrant::migrant::migrant::kappa:

UltraMarine_Val likes this.