1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Youtubers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Furai, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hey,

I'm going to try to contact as many "youtubers" as possible about KAG Beta. Maybe we'll get some nice reviews from them (or not). Anyway, the more publicity the better. Preferably post links in a list format.

So, my request to you is to post here links to channels of "youtubers" with 10k+ subscribers, doing gaming videos (Let's plays and what not).

Preferably post links in a list format with quick snippets on what they are like along with their general audience (like region). If you aren't going to post links, don't bother posting in this thread. No specific discussion of one youtuber being better than another. This is not the point of this thread. Such posts will be warned. If you see the name on this list, or in post further below, do not bother posting in that case. They will all be added so for the sake of simplicity, the less redundancy the better.

@Moderators - please keep this place clean. If people spam or are off topic, give out warnings. Be as strict as possible.

EDIT:
    Any troll messages like: "contact TotalBiscuit" will be deleted and rewarded with a warn. (For people who don't know - we had some bad experiences with that guy, don't ask more about it.)

Cheers,
    Lucas

2. RadicalFL

RadicalFL Catapult Fodder

Drusse likes this.
  3. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
    Duke_Jordan likes this.
  4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

5. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

CheeseMeister likes this.
  6. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

7. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

8. SuperTurdBoy

SuperTurdBoy Tree Planter

AcidSeth and CheeseMeister like this.
  9. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

YOGSCAST Sips - IMO the funniest Yogscaster, people probably already know him but if you don't, he's a Canadian guy that does videos for the game oriented group called the Yogscast.

E: can't find the link to his channel from my mobile device, but here's a link to one of his videos - just click on his channel in the description: http://youtu.be/xGalhFRzFm4

//edit from Kouji: here http://www.youtube.com/user/YogscastSips

amgtree and Guitarman like this.
  10. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Digger101 likes this.
  11. Demonturtle101

Demonturtle101 Shark Slayer

12. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

13. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

14. Furai

Thank you all who helped so far. :)

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  15. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

;) I can add some more if you need

16. Furai

Any help is greatly appreciated. If I didn't get help from you guys - I'd be right now going myself through all the channels on youtube - searching for gaming related channels with 10k+ subscribers. You can imagine how long can it take. I don't really care if they are worldwide famous. As long as they will want to do the vid of our game, I'm fine.

17. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

18. driecoolguy36

driecoolguy36 Shopkeep Stealer

Atgawd if you want a funny perspective on your game, but not a great review: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGDA0tIVPInDXzAKErWM0cw
    GaLm HD could do a LP: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-Klifn9C7kINwpIA0uOHw
    Seananners I'm surprised that noone has posted seananners, but you would probably need to pay him for him to make a video, though his massive subs make it worth asking anyways http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq54nlcoX-0pLcN5RhxHyug
    And of course, the entire yogscast, though i agree with rocker2, sips is the most likely one to make a video (considering his evening with sips)
    Also, I have a suggestion: Try to get someone to play with these youtubers. Not only will it make them understand the game a lot quicker and be able to show off some more complex and unique points of the game, it will also make them less likely to criticize the game because they dont understand etc. If devs are too busy for this, just get a royal guard or anyone who knows the game well to play with them (and preferably has a decent mic)

19. MrError

MrError Ballista Bolt Thrower

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.