1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Zombie_man2

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by an_obamanation, May 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Server: KAG Official CTF AUS

Time: Half an hour to an hour ago

Evidence:
    Video: No video, but I have atleast ten screenshots of the guy breaking stuff for no reason other than to break it intentionally.

Screenshots:

Chat Logs:
    [22:17:35] an_obamanation connected as Terri
    [22:17:35] Terri (an_obamanation) has joined Red Team
    [22:18:21] <zombie_man> stop
    [22:19:08] <Terri> Zombie man is griefing
    [22:19:08] <Terri> Kick him
    [22:19:11] <Terri> Zombieman 2
    [22:19:18] <R.R.eandic> they have a tunnel
    [22:19:23] <[GOY] Sledgehammer> no admins on
    [22:19:28] Red Team's flag has been picked up by Stevedog!
    [22:19:28] <[GOY] Sledgehammer> record him and he will be banned
    [22:19:34] <Taricus> :C
    [22:19:35] Monkey_Feats left the game
    [22:19:43] Red Team's flag has been captured by Stevedog!
    [22:19:44] <TOXIC Stevedog> ff
    [22:19:44] <TOXIC Stevedog> gg
    [22:19:46] <Terri> Can't vote to kick
    [22:19:48] <Terri> Sad
    [22:19:50] <Taricus> That was fast
    [22:19:51] <Terri> Got screenshots though
    [22:19:56] * Scrambling the teams...
    [22:19:56] frankulushus (frankomaster) has joined Red Team
    [22:19:56] Many minds One[U2,19 (WelcomeToParadise) has joined Blue Team
    [22:19:56] eandic has joined Blue Team
    [22:19:56] long wood bow (long_wood_bow) has joined Red Team
    [22:19:56] Naught has joined Red Team
    [22:19:56] Taricus has joined Red Team
    [22:19:56] zombie_man has joined Blue Team
    [22:19:56] evoraptor has joined Blue Team
    [22:19:57] <Terri> I'll report it to the forums laters.'
    [22:19:58] <Taricus> Who's getting banned?
    [22:20:04] <TOXIC Skilldevader> that was rape
    [22:20:10] <[GOY] Sledgehammer> zombieman_2

Reason: Grefing

Comments: If you don't believe the screenshots are real, as you can see the chat matches the chat in the logs. I've heard things about global chat logs which admins can see to know which one is real, so if you STILL don't believe me and if that's a thing, go check those and you'll see it matches the logs I have posted here. I would've recorded it but sadly it was rather quick, I barely caught it on image before blue got our flag while I was screenshotting and won the match. No, this wasn't an end game "who cares?" break blocks for fun thing. This was griefing done well before they even picked up the flag and much less got it turned in. As you can see from the walls, he broke two shops of ours (One archer and one storage cache) and broke some of the doors covering said shops. I only got screenshots of him busting down the doors but I did see him breaking these shops.

People in the match who were able to see him griefing: @Monkey_Feats

(Only one sadly, the other members who clearly saw him griefing do not use these forums. Their in game names are "Sledgehammer" and "Eandic" though, in case you want to question them about this. Eandic may not have much to say though, he was too busy playing to notice, focusing on a tunnel they were building As shown in the chat logs.). I at least wanted to warn the community about this player and to host a thread for people to post more evidence about his behavior, perhaps somebody can get this guy on video. Next time i'll try to record him.

Anszej likes this.