1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Engine KAG ZoomIn mapped to WindowsKey when mapped to ScrollWheel

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by slimpy, Feb 8, 2014.

1. slimpy

slimpy Catapult Fodder

It seems by default configuration, its set so the mouse wheel zooms in and out, but that when I press the windows key, it zooms in as well.
    it presents a problem cause windows key is mapped to my push to talk button... and zooming in and out with mouse wheel is nearly a nessecity in KAG.

So i quit playing the game because it got really annoying... And I came back after a few months (population seems to be dying.) and I remapped the mouse scroll wheel zoom in to a random button. it seems when i remapped the zoom in game to another button, it naturally stopped pressing the windows key as well. so now i present myself with this bug.

have the game STOP zooming in when i press the Windows key! The game config explicitly states that the zoom in and zoom out is mapped only to the scroll wheel, so why does it zoom in when i press the windows key :)

haha all my friends also seem to use windows key as their push to talk and I think that part alone annoyed them to leave till it was fixed :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 31, 2014 ---
    any suggestions on how to fix this?

2. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

remap ptt to left alt. and population isn't dying, it's growing. -_-

3. anyone else have this bug?