1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mount Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wired, May 5, 2012.

?

Do you want mounts in the game?

1. Yes

198 vote(s)
    86.8%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. Other (Please specify below)

8 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You mean like this?

[​IMG]

By the way, if you're a 40k fan you'll love Warmahordes.

ComboBreaker and Ej like this.
  2. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Yeah,warmachine's walkers nails it,although I'd prefer more wooded parts.But Im not a huge fan of classic fantasy,Im more into sci-fi,so the choice between Warmahordes and 40k is obvious.Also,walkers in warmachine remind me of japanese mechas :D

I always had a crush on "walkers" - machines which are operated by a single pilot.In KAG we will have magic in future(as stated by the devs), so some steampunk machinery would not hurt.

3. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Mulpy and KnightGabe13 like this.
  4. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

i like the guy on the mounts picture it looks awesome

5. Red_Raptor

Red_Raptor Shopkeep Stealer

i would like to mount a cute panda :3

6. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Totally
    What mounts do you want in game?
    Birds, penguins, bisons, dragons, huge deadly worms, chickens, cows, ducks, sheep, fish, horses, dinosaurs, pigs, parrots, huge machines and some tiny bugs ;)
    What's your dream mount?
    Just a Flying dragon with some metal shields
    Should all classes be aloud mounts or just melee or range?
    Well, mechanics or some inteleget people should controll only some their machines, others may use other animals all but not machines

Little adding: Why i want farm animals cuz i want to play farm actully xD birds may be just some flying and singing animals in the game :P all i want in this game is just like Minecraft solo, survive nights, tame pets, have a farm, make yourself some machines, fish some fishes, well, jsut have a great time :D

BlauweSmurf likes this.
  7. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

We can be launched out of catapults. Maybe we could mount ballista bolts, and have a little control over their flight path. That would be a neat compromise between uncontrollable catapulting and overpowered dragon steeds.

8. Personally I would enjoy having a devinciesque flying mount
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

Do you want mounts in the game? Yes I do
    What mounts do you want in game? Horses.After that, we(by modding or the devs) would add some more...
    What's your dream mount? An elephant!
    Should all classes be aloud mounts or just melee or range? I would like only melee and range.Builders would be transported in some kind of carts of something,that you would attach to the horse and carry resources or troops.

10. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Right now,the only " mount" we have is the Greg. It technically "picks" you up and makes you ride it. Although you can't control it, I consider that as a predecessor of mounts

11. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

What a ridiculous thread.
    Everyone knows that the only reasonable mounts are giant swallows, specifically; only European and African ones.
    Or peasants wielding coconut shells, if you're into that stuff.

12. USABxGUNSLINGER

USABxGUNSLINGER Catapult Fodder

Yes :yes:
    What mounts do you want in game?
    Horses seem like the only logically reasonable mount to include, but something time-period appropriate would be cool.
    What's your dream mount?
    Golden Horse Armour (for an extra $2.50, of course) X3 .
    Should all classes be aloud mounts or just melee or range?
    Well, when you think about it, Knights are trained to use horses, and the Archers are woodsmen, so they'd all be able to ride a horse. Not sure about the Builder, though, him being a peasant.

13. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Meanwhile, at KAG HQ...

:>:(: "What? A swallow carrying a knight?"
    :) "It could grip it by the armor!"
    :>:(: "It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios!"
    :huh?: "Wait a minute -- supposing two swallows carried it together?"

14. Lemmingworld

Lemmingworld Haxor

They should add in giant freakin lemmings. They would be able to kill everyone on the other team. X3

15. TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper Catapult Fodder

Yes, obviously not the Nordic ones.

16. jimbo_funny

jimbo_funny Catapult Fodder

Do you want mounts in the game?: yeah
    What mounts do you want in game?: kiwi (because kiwi are awsome)
    What's your dream mount?: bird so dorp my bomb over then face and bird poo :3
    Should all classes be aloud mounts or just melee or range?: no all class but mounts must be rare

Mulpy likes this.
  17. Dorp. I laughed my ass of when i read that. Not trying to point out errors or anything!

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  18. Graver

Graver Haxor

Hah! 5 knight on bisons!

19. acridstone

acridstone Horde Gibber

Don't you think it's annoying that humans(who are normally more bouyant than water) sink? Not to mention that they can't stay swimming on the surface without losing air? Well...I think the perfect solution is to spawn boats(still technically mounts) :D . Wouldn't it be cool, to have water invasions? as in, HORDES of knights, builders, and archers cramped up in boats ready for the invasion kind of D-Day-ish

20. Boats