1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Abc] vs maskG

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Withror, Oct 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

[Abc] vs maskG

Server: Major League KAG S2 - Frankfurt
    Date: Saturday, 3. October 2015
    Rules: Official rules

[Abc] 1 :
    maskG 2 :
    Results :
    • Round 1 - Map name : 2 - 0 (Clan 1 won with 2 caps)
    • Round 2 - Map name : 0 - 2 (Clan 2 won with 2 caps)
      [Abc] captured the flags within a shorter time.
    • Outcome: [Abc] WIN!
    Please note that there has been some confusion with the rules, but @makmoud98 and @Snake19 agreed that [Abc] won.
    @Teodor1 , do you approve?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  2. Teodor1

Teodor1 Catapult Fodder

I want to hear approve from @Snake19 or @makmoud98 .
    Just want to tell that this time think is bull shit.
    Btw i woud not like to approve this shit..
    But its not up to me...
    Fix this rules people are gonna get mad if this happenes to them. :rektlord:

3. Snipezz

Snipezz Shark Slayer

This is Madness
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 3, 2015 ---
    Abc Would have lost Without the time Thing

4. DrunkenArch3r

DrunkenArch3r Bison Rider

5. Mariox222

Mariox222 Arsonist
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I dont see whats wrong.

Btw @Withror its not 10th october its 3rd october

6. CraftminerCZ

CraftminerCZ Catapult Fodder

1) It's GhtGhoster, get your names straight.
    2) Rules: "Official Rules" aren't listed on forum, therefore rules applied to our match (Who win faster) are NOT valid.
    3) The fact that you were only using the template is not valid as well because you should have told us your new, unusal, non-intuitive rules. If normal, widely-known rules were applied, maskG [with CTF score 2:1 for maskG] would have won.
    4) When rules are not valid, match is of course also not valid, and therefore this CW report is not valid as well.
    5) Before this confusion about rules could have been discussed, some players have been FROZEN in the middle of the match.
    6) After maskG won a game, organizer declared the game as not-official without telling us before the game started
    I recommend to delcare this match as a tie or absolutly discard this CW report

7. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

If you had read the rules at all before playing this clan war, then you would not think that it is bullshit. It is the clan leader's job to read the rules. Unfortunately, it seems that neither team read the rules and you guys just both went in blindly. I watched the entire match and I know for a fact the first and second rounds were official. Either way, you both played your best on your rounds and Abc came out on top. The statistics are all there in the chat log.

8. CraftminerCZ

CraftminerCZ Catapult Fodder

Would you kindly upload a link to those rules you are talking about? Because common sense would suggest that the clan which won more times (maskG) win.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  9. Withror

To be honest, I read the entire rules, but I didn't really understand the part about whether if there should be three or two rounds, so I just gave up and rolled with it. I know, I'm a fag.

10. miniu

miniu Haxor

https://forum.thd.vg/threads/did-we-win-understanding-the-mod-and-the-rules.24321/
    "If both teams won one round and both of the rounds' winners were determined by a lead in flag caps, then the team that had the smallest number of ticks it took to take the lead wins the match."

11. Teodor1

Teodor1 Catapult Fodder

I accept are defeat.
    Im just mad about this shit rule...

12. Rules are Rules mate.

13. stop rage, make a new cw and win, if you don't like the rules leave the league.

14. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Something no one brought up or corrected, the 3rd match you claim as a win for your group was NOT an official match(and abc had 2 people) and finally Mirowan was trolling you saying it was legitimate. The reason you lost was because during the 2nd game(your win with the tunnel) it took you longer to win than it took abc to win in the first game. Im sorry you didnt understand the rules and i hope you continue to play in this league

15. Withror

Punk pls, no one said anything about third match

16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

This is an example of why the ticks past mid and "who capped the flag first" rules need to be removed and replaced with the ability to tie. Also in the [AG#] vs [BoW] matchup, it was anticlimactic when you knew [BoW] wouldn't win unless they beat [AG#] super quick in round 2, bleh.

Can we have a poll to change the MLK rules?

17. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

(read underlined part)

they felt that there was a 3rd match and mirowin trolled them and said "yes official lets go". Then no one with any authority corrected them and everyone blamed them for having no idea what the rules were (even though they were under the assumption that a 3rd match would take place and one of your members confirmed that).

18. Withror

That's very true. But miro is still a beast.

19. miniu

miniu Haxor

And Mazey, Snake and Makmoud said cleary on chat that Abc won.

20. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

this