1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Any Way to get more Time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvoGameR, Dec 5, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. EvoGameR

EvoGameR Catapult Fodder

I was wondering if there was any way to get more time on Trench Run currently. Whether its to pay or whatever. Thanks.

2. Well, yeah, you buy it. The point of the free time is so you can get a taste of the game.

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Don't misunderstand Reudh - there is no way to get more "free time" right now. The game is in beta right now and there are occasional free periods to test balance, find new bugs and get the opinion of the community. When the game comes out there will be free days too (but way less then right now) and people who bought the game can play it 24/7.
    The only way to play Trench Run right now is to wait for a new free period or activate local multiplayer as I explained here.

rocker2, bru-jaz and Reudh like this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Reason we've been so slow to get the supporter stuff together is MM's currently in crisis management mode on another game, so we're at reduced capacity especially when it comes to the business side of things. We'll be opening up a supporter version as soon as we can, it's looking like it should be viable to get permanent something out by xmas but it's not certain exactly what that'll include at this point.

Asu and CowboyDan like this.
  5. EvoGameR

EvoGameR Catapult Fodder

Where do i buy it?

6. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

7. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

seems fair enough. THD (or any dev for that matter) can't just release a game just because people want it. We'll just have to wait until its finished guys. Plus, its not like we can expect an indie dev to be throwing out free trials of a game left right and centre, and with MM busy I'm guessing that we'll have to wait a little longer before we can preorder/ buy the game.::P:

8. EvoGameR

EvoGameR Catapult Fodder

Excuse me Rob, but the way you GET to this wiki is by going to that website xD

9. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Any kind of estimated date on when people can buy it? This game looks like a blast.

10. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

Game looks fun, but will probably pay full price for it when is released. That's a better way of supporting the devs I think. Is there a steam release planned?

Mods: 101i, Mazey