1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

The thing i love is how this clan is in the competetive section

2. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

My house is my house thank you. Re-read what I said. Also I would like you to read FIST's thread, and please edit all that has been said. I enjoy reading other places all over the forums, so because you enjoy to uphold the rules to the standards set, I will be sure to notify you when ever I see something that might violate it so that you can take action and not me. I would hate to see favoritism on the forums just as much as you.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

cmon, we're all on the same side here. dont fuck up fist thread too. cmon, we need to work together, or else the admins win surely win!

4. UndulatingTitLord

Actually I agree, this admin stuff is so unrightly wrong wrong right tight light wrong.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That's fair enough; and, to be fair, I don't think the Clans section rules were as clear on that point as they could have been. I've actually just gone and added a new line (3.3.1) to (hopefully) avoid confusion line this in the future.

The unofficial policy (unofficial bc no one has gotten to writing out a complete sent of policy docs for these forums) has been to let things slide a bit in Clans--allowing for more freedom of... expression. I can't really comment on the current debacle (Galen has point; I'm happy sitting on the sidelines) but the volatile response generated from some quarters (rather than people simply contacting an admin directly, if they had concerns with a moderating decision) kinda tickles my "they had it coming" bone. Or maybe that's just me being flippant. Who knows. As I said: I'm happy where I am, on the sidelines. :3

6. UndulatingTitLord

It is a good thing then that I contacted you privately, isn't that what you wanted? But no, your response privately wasn't exactly helpful to me. By helpful I don't mean in my favor, I mean how you conduct yourself, because even if we disagree (not saying we do or don't), conducting yourselves correctly particularity in a private conversation (being friendly) is being helpful in more ways than words can describe. I say this because you speak of those who do not contact admins directly, and when I did it has made me feel as though in future I will be reluctant to contact admins.

Also, in which case if this is the behavior wanted, instead of admins such as @Auburn and yourself arguing on a clan page with members, why wouldn't they lead by the example and start a private conversation with these members to discus it there, and then SAP's clan page would not be filling with what some might consider as spam under what the page is suppose to represent???

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yes, you did PM me. Several days after your clan thread had become a ragged mess. I apologise if you found my reply unsatisfactory, but I choose to make my main response here because I had things to say that others in this thread could do with hearing too.

Similarly, Auburn posted in thread to announce what he'd done (so non-moderator readers would understand why some post were missing) and to let everyone in the thread know that they'd pushed things too far and a moderator (two mods by that point actually, AmestriStephen was present as well) was on the scene so pull your heads in, yo.

In the end, PMing is great for not cluttering up threads but it's somewhat less great when you need to make sure that everyone reading the thread gets your message. Honestly, if you guys had not wanted your thread cluttered then you'd have taken your objections (initially with Auburn's actions, now with mine) and used PM---there was literally 0% reason to have either conversation in the middle of a public thread, and yet here you are (and earlier, fraser [1,2] and you [1] are) initiating things.

Sense this makes not. :huh?:

Now, as I've already said, I only come into Clans for the lols if I can manage it so I must ask you to refer any further complaints about how this thread has been moderated to Galen. If, otho, you would like to file a complaint about myself then please either post on my profile, PM me directly, or forward your concerns on to another admin or Furai--any of whom will happily call me out for being a terrible person.

Laters. :heart:

8. UndulatingTitLord

I only found it in a ragged mess thank you, and only contacted you the minute I found it and posted on my clan page.

Also, I am aware of that, what I dislike is you saying how behavior should be conducted, and the admins did not conduct it. They should have created a private PM before continuing this, like you are now, you are the person who should set the example (mistake me if I am wrong and admins should not set examples for other members). I would be saying this in reply to you in a PM but you ended it saying bye. That is just like every time we talk now you say what you have to say without anyone else getting a chance to speak, the only reason I get a chance is because I do it anyway.

It makes perfect sense. We said things on our clan page, the admins took the actions they are entitled to take upon actions they are entitled to act upon. But then when disputed by members (who clearly don't know the best ways to use the forums) the admins (who should set the example) then decided to debate with them, and continue to respond covering SAP's (Suck A Penis's) clan page with clutter. You wonder why the members might be mad, everything else and then... nothing from you again fuzzyblue.

And of course, there we have it. You just stated that you ONLY come to clan pages for LOLS. Meaning everything you have posted here is unprofessional and for your own enjoyment. In fact everything you have said should be taken as null and void as you were not conducting yourself as an admin should. It also proves you care little for those you have delt with here or anywhere when ever you partake in clan forums, as those who do care about others do not partake in others strife or difficulties simply 'JUST FOR LOLS'

@FuzzyBlueBaron I don't need any of the people you listed. You are a terrible person.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

When FBB says he comes to the clan pages 'for the lols', he means he doesn't normally come to the clan pages other than for banter because they generally take care of themselves, and there are moderators to keep it in bounds. He doesn't need to squat on every part of the forum perpetually to babysit people, otherwise there would be no need for any other moderators.

The rules are fairly loose in the clan section, but that doesn't mean anything goes, sadly. I'd happily debate these things in a pm, if you're up for it, but most of the time I never get invited to those parties. Pretty much people have gotten mad when certain things were justly removed (including a post of mine), and whether or not that anger was justified, they've made the wrong decisions, causing the situation to escalate and exacerbate, leading to moderators enforcing rules a little more harshly than would normally be necessary.

Again, I'm open to a pm, and we can enjoy further arguments in private, if it floats your boat.

10. UndulatingTitLord

Hella, I don't really mind to much what he meant. When you mean something you say it the way you mean it, no other way.

I would also like to state that thunderpenis was removed from a post. @Auburn. And the clan fist uses that all the time. Either enforce across those pages or allow us to use such things.otherwise it is just unfair.

11. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Stop complaining and learn to behave like adults. If you want to have a clan then accept the rules and respect everyone. If you can't do this and prefer to waste admins time and in general terms be a toxic machine then I suggest deleting the clan and abstaining from posting in forums.

You have not played not a single clan war yet, and you say you won us but we didnt even play a serious match and every other clan agrees on this; furthermore, I've challenged you 4 more times, 2 of them in a peaceful and friendly stance in this thread and you keep trolling saying "we won you lol" and refusing to play. If you actually cared about your clan you would have had at least one match with another, but obviously the only thing you guys care about is getting attention, complaining about everything you can complain and generate arguments and controversy. You represent the worst while you try to appear as innocent and responsible, and an example of this is that "ATGA" joke, you even changed your title to ATGA Contact as if it meant something.

In my opinion this clan should be deleted; they haven't played any cw against any important clan and when they played against us they didnt follow any rule, claimed they had won and abandoned. Their behaviour is toxic, their clan name is toxic, their postings are toxic. I mean you can troll and say offensive shit and still contribute to the game in other aspects but every time you guys post is the same stuff, I've never encountered you in any community suggestion/discussion/opinion thread (the ones I do ivisit from time to time).

12. UndulatingTitLord

@Galen ATGA was mentioned irralevent of context. @Auburn you gave me a spam warning for mentioning it please do the same with @Psiklaw

13. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

At this point I would like to say, that I tried to publicly say sorry but I believe my comment was removed.. There was nothing bad or against the rules in it so now I am just confused. These moderators are something special removing a comment I made saying sorry.

14. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

but it's pretty relevant in this context lol

15. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

He's referring to the fact you're referring to ATGA. He isn't referring to ATGA.

16. UndulatingTitLord

This is our clan page. I would like any none admins to butt out if it is not relevant to clan, I would like admins to pm me or any others involved if they make any changes as our clan page is full of other peoples stupidity already without everything else and all of this being added.

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I agree with Titlord, leave us at once.

18. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

@UndulatingTitLord take FuzzyBlueBaron off our enemy's list he has redeemed him self, I also what to arange wars of dules with other clans

19. UndulatingTitLord

done and dusted! And yes, we should show how bad all other KAG players are at the game compared to SAP members.

20. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

SAP SUCKS ITS EVEN IN THE NAME

when do you want cw to prove that you aren't total noobs?
    protip: you are