1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

It saves the mess, I agree Blue_tiger. Good for your health as well. Great for those days you have sweated a lot and need to recuperate some of those salts.
    @Psiklaw Your language is one I approve. Speak to I and my co-leader in the same conduct and in future we may consider your words ones that we may listen to, and eventually actually they may have some effect on what we think or even in the most far fetched situation on our actions not just in general but towards yours truly! Keep up the good work! :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 18, 2016 ---
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROjQ_batsUg

This is a Christmas special I decided to post through DJoeFrogs you tube page. I want this to be something we all learn to follow in attempt to have a more loving and good time, not just at Christmas but all year round.

2. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

It's ok to spam stupid messages, but please, contain yourselves with the language.

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I cleaned up some posts, make sure to keep it pg-13 guys, or one of us might start handing out warnings.

4. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

what I dont understand is how you remove me saying Suck a penis which I may say is our clan... But you aloud comments of raping children to stay up? Ok I guess what your saying is our clan tag is not pg-13 but raping children is.. I might see if I can get our clan changed to the child rapists since that is appropreat talk on these forums :P

5. Auburn

That's not appropriate, and never will be
    To be honest, I wasn't keeping a close eye on this thread before, because no one had made a big fuss about it. That has now changed, and I will start moderating more strictly and handing out warnings when rules are broken, which is much less fun (for you).

6. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

So you are going to deliberately target this thread after removing comments like SUCK A PENIS (our clan tag and my sign off (it always has been and always will be (as you said :P ))) but read past the child rape and didn't kick up a fuss until I said it?!?!?

So really your keeping an eye on this forums for me saying suck a penis the way I have done 1,000,000,000 times before in which all moderators have not seen issues with (lots of moderators have been here I don't know how you don't know about this thread), and is the name of out clan and is my sign off??

Kudos to you mate you must have lots of friends.. and know how to make lots too

Can I just ask how old you are? How long you have been an admin? and are you at all experienced in the subject of administration??

7. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

My guess is that this thread has been overlooked. If you read point 11 in the https://forum.thd.vg/help/terms/ it states the rules of the forums and what to post including keeping it PG13. Could you please not create a fight here, rather take it to a conversation if needed.

It is a moderator's job to keep the forums up to the rules standards. It is what they are their for. Also a numerous of other things. Another thing is, I have seen Auburn moderate and have gone to him for help in the past. He is a great moderator, and is good at what he does.

8. Auburn

As Toffie0 said, I had overlooked this thread, I don't know why, but I wasn't watching it (like I try to do for every thread in this section). Personally, I try to allow a little bit of freedom, and don't find too much wrong with a little bit of adult or dark humor. But, you decided to throw freedom out the window, when you went too far with it (I never overlooked anything you said about child rape, I just hadn't looked at it, as that wasn't what was reported to me).
    You can still post here, but if it isn't clean, warning points will be handed out.

Please, if you feel I am at all unqualified to be a moderator, or if you have any other personal attacks against me, feel free to send me a message.

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Though your name could be argued for having a right to be allowed i doubt anyone really cares about that. The issue is the other comments that offend people(that were also brought up by some troll-baiters).

10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Bro man salam I'm not personally attacking you, I'm pointing out you removed comments of a lesser offensive nature and browsed past ones highly offensive. Since other admins have browsed past and not removed me saying suck a penis (for it is our clan name and my sign off ( for the 4th time)) I don't understand why you have removed it.

This logical leads me to believe you are a new and possibly unskilled admin..
    So I though it would be better to ask if you were new and inexperienced and underage before I started anything like insulting you!

Just another thing suck a penis and comments of rape are through out these forums so why are you discriminating against us and this thread?
    Like I will say and continue to say suck a penis 4 life, is my sign off, NONE of the higher ups have EVER had a problem with it or my clan tag.
    I respectfully ask you put back the comment of me stating my clan name which you had removed. You removed the ones that speek of rape I understand that being hidden from the public eye but me saying suck a penis that I don't understand. Unless there was other content in it that was not ok in which I would like to know so I can avoid doing it in the future.

Thank you

@PUNK123 are you calling me a trool??????

Im not sure what a global moderator is...
    But @Hella was encouraging and NOT removing my comments about raping children or sucking dicks

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Auburn didn't browse past the more offensive stuff, some of your posts were reported and therefore he only saw the more recent ones, which he responded to. He went back and removed the more offensive stuff when you kindly alerted him to it.

I don't think I ever encouraged it; I questioned your morality until it was clear that talking with you wasn't fun anymore, because you were simply whipping yourself into a vulgar frenzy. I'm pretty chill about things, so I just stepped back. Since someone found you offensive, a whole swathe of posts were removed, including one of mine.

I doubt ATGA would be proud.

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

are
    So you let it passed and another admin does not? Is that how this is suppose to work? thats like a man being arrested by a cop coz hes black and yet another one wont..

And the ATGA have renounced all contact with kag forums and game. Coz of how poorly they have conducted themselves they will wait till this game is a little more sorted, they may consider introducing another better ATGA member when that time comes, so I am free to say what I want for now...

One other thing, saying things like rape little kids is not against the rules of ATGA unless it was a trolling, abuse of power, griefing, bullying . This was none of these. So the ATGA (if they ever found it and read my comments) could do shit tits all.. They may not like it but I am not breaking any rules.

at the moment I am making a pretty good argument about why a comment has been removed and trying to figure out if it is incompetence, abuse of power, genuine be leaf, or just a misunderstanding. I is what ATGA pays me to do (though not on this forum sight though) so im good at it, and if this admin is cool this situation should be sorted promptly.

Thank you all xx

13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That's a bit of a poor argument; Auburn and myself are separate humans, and therefore have separate judgements. He was responding to a report within your thread, whereas I was engaging in competitive discussion until you went too far, and then I just decided I couldn't be bothered to discuss any longer. I'm fairly lenient, but if I were responding to that same report I would likely re-evaluate what had been written.
    Again, I am fairly lenient, and I enjoy freedom on the forums, but there are also rules, which Auburn was enforcing to a greater degree than myself. Without a doubt, if moderators were to be enforcing the rules to the letter, these forums would be a desolate place. The contents of this thread alone could probably be conducive to a lengthy ban.

Again, your answer is that Auburn and myself are not the same person, he was responding to a report which I was not present to respond to, and therefore the circumstances, and our respective judgement, remain separate and different.

Also, on a side note:
    The ATGA post explicitly mention bad language multiple times, and this forum is most certainly a mess indeed. It seems that if we were following their standards, this thread would just be nuked, especially considering it's origins.

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

As an admin I would have assumed your personal judgment need not mater to hold a standard of order. I now see that this is not the case...
    And believe me if the ATGA comes back with other representatives I would take what they say under advisement... They clean up games faster that we win in clan wars against fist :P.. But seriously I don't think they come back after the way you guys treated them.

15. Auburn

Clearly you aren't paying attention at all to what goes on in the forums outside of this thread (your single post count shows for it). I am a somewhat new moderator, but I don't think I'm inexperienced (I've had years of in-game admin experience prior to this position). I really don't think age should matter outside of "I'm old enough". Although if you could be arsed to do so, my profile has my real age.

It seems to me that your largest complaint with me is that I'm actually letting some things slide, even though they are offensive. Contrary to popular belief, we moderators actually try to be nice and friendly individuals, but as it was mentioned before, things in this thread got reported. Then you started making a fuss that only the reported content was removed, when there was older content that wasn't. That's completely fair. When I get a chance later today, I will go through this entire thread, and delete content that could be considered offensive, and deal out warnings accordingly.

You really aren't making a good argument, as I was willing to overlook older offenses and just move past this entire issue. Now, I will deal with all of your older offenses that we didn't really care about at the time.

Also, there is a broken rule that has been sitting here for ages, and I'm tired of something not being done about it.
    Your clan tag needs a description after it. Fix this within 24 hours or else more warnings will be handed out. (and it better not be something offensive)

16. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Guys, can we not turn a clan page to an all out war....

17. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

I would just like to ask why suck a penis is not pg13? I don't understand how it is insulting or anything. It's not like kids of that age don't know what a penis is, and they have to learn about sex in many of its forms. And as for it being insulting, none of them are swear words,and none of it is even slightly derogatory. The argue that our clan tag is not pg-13 is purely out of individual preference irrelevant of what else has been posted. If you wish to argue that that is fine, but the simple phrase suck a penis has nothing wrong about it.

18. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

does pg-13 really apply to clan sections? The rules stated that the standard forum rules do not apply and pg-13 wasnt mentioned. Eitherway theyve admitted that the child comments were wrong and you keep saying that they arent complying with pg-13 rules etc. is their clan name the issue or is it that they are responding so badly?

19. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Nudity is restricted to PG and above, although only brief nudity is permitted in a PG rated film. Nudity that is sexually oriented will generally require an R rating.
    (wikipedia on pg13)
    "suck a penis" is an exhortative phrase with a sexual component. This is not appropiate for children but in any case its offensive because you are exhorting the reader to suck a penis, which is not a very respectful thing to say.

Also I'm still waiting for you guys to decide when to have a new clan war; it's stupid to have a clan and so much pride but then being so inactive about it. Even though you didn't win against us nothing but a pre-cw round where no one built or played seriously, you expose yourself when you agreed to have another cw and now u shut up about it too lol

I understand you are trolling the entire forums and I'm not even mad, but I would like you guys to play with us just for fun soon if you like. I don't know if you have 5 members lol but if you can raise a team feel free to contact me and we play together ::):

Also is there any dedicated site about the ATGA where I can inform myself about it? The way you put it sounds like a secret society lol

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

search for "australian grapes" in google

(only @AsuMagic will understand...)