1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run Steam Key

Discussion in 'Help' started by DragonShark, Apr 7, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Hey!
    So I ordered the game before Steam release but I didn't get the key yet. What's happening?

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hey,

The keys are not sent out automagically. Right now you have to request it by contacting us at support@thd.vg. Please let me know the e-mail address you have used for purchase in the e-mail you're going to send. Also make sure that you let me know it's about TR.

3. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Alright, I sent you an email. I was the one from the Steam Forums if you didn't notice yet.

4. Furai

I'm sorry but I don't pay attention to names right now.

5. dAn0016

dAn0016 Catapult Fodder

Question: Is there going to be an automatic process in the future, or is this (human contact through email) the only method planned?

6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I think the "human contact" thing is only for preorder. I hope they do something like kag did with its steam keys in the future (when bought directly)

7. Furai

There will be automatic thing as soon as I finish my work with the website's backend.

J-man2003, toffie0 and EhRa like this.
  8. dAn0016

dAn0016 Catapult Fodder

To clarify this applies to both pre-Steam and post-Steam purchases, right? If so, great and thanks!

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

yes

10. Furai

Ok, I've coded the website part today - you can now request your steam key from the panel there. You need to log in and be premium (have our key redeemed). If you just logged in for the first time and you haven't redeemed our code yet - then do it.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    dAn0016, toffie0 and Geti like this.
  11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Ten cheers for @Furai for quick turnaround on this.

Really looking like we need a FAQ page on the site or something - I'll add something to the readme in the short term.

makmoud98 likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey