1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

5 hearts, gesus christ that gun better be using gold as ammo!

SirDangalang and ferdo like this.
  2. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Stone is more valuable than gold in some cases. Plus I can make the firing time really long and really expensive if it's OP.

:thumbs_up:

atlz90 likes this.
  3. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

I think I got a musketeer sprite somewhere...

mustachio12 likes this.
  4. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Considering he'll basically use the knight jabs I don't think it'll be that hard. Plus, is realismo even an issue at this point? we're talking about a medieval game with drills and saws

5. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

i like how when people have to come up with an example to show how much something is unlreastic, they always choose the less unrealistic elements.

6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

and with necromancers, riding sharks, airships that are powered with water (!airship),

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  7. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

Can i suggest a class that is big (3 blocks high)?

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  8. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

i am pretty sure you can

9. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

CodeRedAlert 's class will be 3 blocks high and wide, i thinks.

CodeRedAlert and PUNK123 like this.
  10. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

what you mean by change the submission?
    do you mean like change the features of the class i requested or a entierly new class but i cant use the last one

11. platy1knight

Oh well then let me make my choice

12. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Pff, flintlock, not flintstock m80

13. platy1knight

-Class Name : Spike Beast
    -Class Icon : Ball of Spikes
    -In Game Name : platy1knight
    -Description : 6 Hp , climbs vertical & horizontal walls (as if there are ladders) , normal speed , 3 blocks high , enemies touching the beast lose life (1/4 heart) , walks on four , custom heads do not work on him (only beast's head) , has dark-brown scales .

Hold right click to shoot 3 spikes around the beast slowing them for 1 second & dealing 1/2 heart to enemies , (3 second cooldown)
    spikes damage wood blocks and doors , hold for longer range (9 blocks is max range) & more damage (1 heart) , and more spikes (5 spikes in total) .

Left click throws a little spike mine which deals 1/4 heart and slowing the enemy for 3 seconds (10 seconds for cooldown)

Spacebar makes the beast roll into a spike ball for 3 seconds dealing 2 hearts to anyone who collides with it & still can climb vertical & horizontal walls ,
    however while rolling the beast cannot change direction and stop moving but still can jump , rolling can be cancelled by pressing spacebar again . (60 seconds for cooldown)
    How to counter : water arrows cancel rolling , archers do not take damage when shooting at him (not melee) , bombs , traps .
    Exact in-game name of others who can use the class : dodo1knight , Amoorax ,
    Clan tag that can use the class : [KtK] ( individuals please to avoid clan tag abuse )

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  14. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

seems a bit too good at melee don't you think? also, because the ball is spiky, maybe make it so it can climb walls only on ball mode? would make more sense.
    why not also make it so colliding with the golem does damage instead of melee attacks, not only does it make more sense but it's more balanced.
    and 1 second cooldown for an ability makes it extremely spammable, considering it can be charged ( it can take more seconds to load) you could use it pretty much all the time, maybe make it so instead of being able to fire the spikes by simply pressing left click, you have to charge the attack (during which you're vunurable and the golem "closes" himself) and after 1 second of charge you can reales a weak spike attack, and the more you hold the stronger the spikes are (instead of just range)

i am trying to think of this class in the base game with the others the way you described it and it sounds a bit too good, but then again, i can't tell until i see it in action

platy1knight likes this.
  15. platy1knight

ok i'll try to get a few tweaks here and there in my post . :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 26, 2016 ---
    That is what i wanted , colliding , i didn't say anything about melee attacks .

16. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

you kidding m8?

17. platy1knight

Thanks for the positive reply :heart:25252525
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 26, 2016 ---
    isn't that what you mean?

cesar0 likes this.
  18. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

What a time to be alive

[​IMG]

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  19. platy1knight

i did change it
    EDIT
    though i think it is better for enemies to get hurt by jabbing me instead of me touching them .

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  20. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

@Pirate-Rob Adding pixel boobs to anything makes it female. Also, you never said your thoughts/feelings about my suggested class. Is it shit? Is it win? Is it unique?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.