1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

See this thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.25404/
    Blowjob is a server mod, meaning that the server hoster has to enable this mod, and it won't work if just the player uses it (to prevent cheating by using custom scripts), just saying in case you don't host a server.

2. darktaco117

darktaco117 Catapult Fodder

Can i use it offline?

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

For your local server? Yes. Use it in random servers? No.

4. darktaco117

darktaco117 Catapult Fodder

Everytime i try to go local the game crashes, i just downloaded it yesterday in steam, i havent installed anything

5. Mazey

Go to your King Arthur's Gold folder, open the Logs folder and upload the latest console log txt file (they all have dates)

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If it's only sprites and sounds you can use the mods, if it changes scripts, behaviours and rules you can't.

7. JamesGoblin

JamesGoblin Catapult Fodder

This is quite handy, I wish every forum had thread such as this.

8. glubbar

glubbar Catapult Fodder

I'm not able to create a new thread to report a bug. The site just hangs after I press "create thread".
    This is horrible.

9. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Can you share more information, like screenshots?

10. BETOVGLIMA

BETOVGLIMA Catapult Fodder

I'm having problems setting up a server, everybody on my CTF server is an admin, and I cant change it, I've seen discussions and other forums about it but nothing that can help, my seclevs.cfg looks like this:
    Code:
    levels_active = 0
    levels_files = Security/superadmin.cfg; Security/admin.cfg; Security/noadmin.cfg; Security/guard.cfg; Security/vip.cfg; Security/premium.cfg; Security/normal.cfg;

And my superadmin.cfg looks like this:
    Code:
    name = Super Admin
    users = BETOVGLIMA;
    roles = rcon;
    commands = ALL;
    features = always_change_team; ban_immunity; editor; invincible; freeze_immunity; ignore_immunity; join_full; kick_immunity; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; mute_immunity; name_mouseover; pingkick_immunity; silent_rcon; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; view_console; view_rcon;
    assign = admin; vip; normal; premium;

11. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

But what do your normal.cfg look like? The way the security is applied, is it looks at the first one listed in your seclevs. Yours starts with Superadmin, so say I joined your server, it looks at seclev for kaizokuroof, but doesn't see me in the superadmin seclev, so searches the next, and then the next, and when finally it can't find me and it's searched the last one (normal) I'm assigned that. If your other seclevs don't exist, then it can't assign anything but superadmin.
    It's been a while since I hosted, so someone feel free to correct me if I've got it wrong.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2016 ---
    Clear your browsing cache? Try in a different browser?

12. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Why don't fire arrows set the player who shot it on fire if it hits them?
    I'm just curious because bomb arrows injure when they explode and water arrows stun the player who shot it.

13. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I'd assume it has to do with splash damage, whilst bomb and water arrows hit in an area around impact, Regular and Fire Arrows require direct contact to effect an enemy.

Splash damage can hurt the user, ie; bombs hurting the knight who threw it, but fire arrows/regular arrows cannot strike the shooter [they phase straight through] even if you were to shoot it upwards then run into it. So therefore; no fire can be applied to your self.

14. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

This thread started 4 years ago and is still going :O
    Just to make this on topic, when will official modded servers be up?

15. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Also, will Admin applications be opened again?

16. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

On another thread @Geti outlined a "vague timeline" for future things that need to be done. It doesn't specify a date though. At least we know that official modded servers are on top of the list, or at least somewhere on top :wink:.

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Both fire and bomb arrows deal 1 heart of damage upon direct impact with a player. Fire arrows continue to burn the player for 1 heart and bomb arrows deal an additional 1.5 hearts of AoE damage. You can't actually hit yourself with arrows, so anything your arrow causes on yourself is through AoE (water stun, bomb explosion). Since Fire has no AoE, you can't effect yourself with it.

18. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

idk about aus and us but in eu there is really not a need for admins at the moment.

19. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You can, however, set something on fire and then walk through the fire to set yourself on fire too.

I'd imagine the ddos thing might be delaying that

20. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Mhm ive been wondering about that too. Or are they just not going to open them again and just do what they've been doing..

Mods: Gurin