1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrifel, Mar 24, 2017.

1. stephen_the_7th

stephen_the_7th Shark Slayer

So true... time to make fire arrows cost 40 coins too! :rekt:

2. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

kegs should be free because all you do is sit with them for 10 minutes then give them to the enemy

3. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

We are talking about unpopular opinions, not about common facts.

4. Rice_Lord

Rice_Lord Base Burner

Cluck is a good clan

_Cuffs_ and l3afysamz like this.
  5. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

I like unshieldable mines.

ValiantVoyager likes this.
  6. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

You should be able to turn saws, just like platforms, so you can efficiently use them as weapons. Furthermore, every time a player complains about "lags", "ping" or whatnot after losing a fight, they should shrink half their size, hence having half the amount of lives, dealing half the amount of damage, their writing in chat is half the sitze etc.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

smooth shader is actually good

TheRicecooker likes this.
  8. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

excuse me?

Asu and enderzilla747 like this.
  9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

smooth shader is actually good

10. LordSlipper

LordSlipper Catapult Fodder

I think the archer grappling reload time should be increases, because right now they (me included) can just spam that thing and cross the map in like 2 seconds

11. The difference between the two is that one is simply mind games and the other is just an archer hanging off just for kicks. (Its possible they were actually just swinging doing nothing, but every time I see that term I think of the positioning needed to get off slashes)
    You shouldn't have to switch class just to hunt someone down, the map should give you a fair chance of killing an enemy and needing a next-map vote to get around this isn't suitable. That being said, I do believe some of the maps are also too compact for archers to play and not get obliterated. In brief, I don't believe that you should have to resort to changing classes, waiting or voting for a next map just to get around a camping archer.

12. ElevatorusPimpicus

ElevatorusPimpicus Catapult Fodder

- Open water maps that can support the Longboat are the best maps

13. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

:yes::heart:

14. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

It's not really unpopular opinion, maps that only has a small-average lake size are practically unplayable in CTF, and nearly always end up in a siege spam stalemate.
    TTH doesn't really have this problem, because the maps are larger, often have alternative paths or more than one lake, so boats have a better potential. In most CTF water maps towers will be so tall you can demolish/steal a boat in seconds.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  15. enderzilla747

Then the creation of Warboats with the unused Warboat Doors and boats with canopies must be done! NOW IS THE TIME PEOPLE. LET THE CANOPIES RISEEE

Magmus and BarsukEughen555 like this.
  16. FG

FG Fran Donator

I don't like :
    *The knight frozen shield animation which happens right as a knight slashes.
    *Jabs becoming irrelevant due to 1 hit stuns on shields, yes it prevents jab spammers, but this just made way for slash spamming, that to me is a thing. I have had knights repeatedly slashing my block after block leaving no leeway for breathers to even counter their attacks.
    * varying velocity frequency of bomb jumps.
    * I also disapprove of slashing through shields by angling ones slash in an obscure direction.
    I think the knight class needs to be completely reworked.
    ~which is why I am primarily builder these days

Gurin, Cruxiat and epsilon like this.
  17. ReDSanD

ReDSanD Builder Stabber

A bit late, but I think that classic zombie mode is better than the zombie mod and that the new Greg is better than the classic Greg

Elf and ValiantVoyager like this.
  18. enderzilla747

I'd prefer both, the Greg flies around way high up above it's target, stomps. If the stomp fails, GRAB THEM AND DROP. If they somehow survive the drop, repeat until they dead. Makes the Greg dangerous and more useful to the Zombie hordes. Stomp into the ceilings to let the rest of the Zombies enter, or grab the Zombie friends and fly them to the puny Humans' tall towers!

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

An opinion I've been ruminating on for a while now: most people, the KAG community being a prime example, don't actually have a frigging idea of what they want---just what they currently (i.e. at the time of asking) don't like.

Roast me. :huh?:

{edit}
    Not that I don't love you guys dearly, but honestly sometimes it's like herding cats. :rollseyes:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    norill, Biurza and mcrifel like this.
  20. dude, don't tell me about it. i worked on the voting system. it's a never ending steam of OGM I GOT GRIFED/KIKED PLES FIX VOTING

Hella, enderzilla747, A_Jax and 4 others like this.