1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dawn of the Underworld - Solo RPG Classic

Experience dungeons and generic rpg story in soloplay offline

1. Jonttubosse

Jonttubosse Ballista Bolt Thrower

Jonttubosse submitted a new resource:

Dawn of the Underworld - Solo RPG - Experience dungeons and generic rpg story in soloplay offline

2. Jonttubosse

My first clearing score was 5955 which is super low I think xd Because I think the top score would be around 10k. Or not. It's complicated.

KNOWN BUGS:
    Sometimes chest spawns 63 thousand bombs at the same time I don't know how that's possible please don't abuse xd
    -Thats pretty much it

oh and tell here feedback of this mod. I appreciate it.

3. Jonttubosse

Praise the classic kag 4ever hallelujah:QQ:25252525
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2018 ---
    I picked some epic tracks from youtube to play while playing Dawn Of the Underworld thingy. It really enhances gaming experience and makes the whole project feel like real oldschool rpg. ::): So I highly suggest you to put these tracks on the background.

Start RPG with this:
    Music for Bluelight Keep and for Neverending Burrows

When you hit the bottom base of the Mortaldream Pillar play this:
    Music for Mortaldream Pillar and for Sky Isle

:sword:::P::lantern: first we have the classic rpg theme and due the end game's getting harder so we'll need the more epic stuff to be playing to get us through. Enjoy.

Blubahub likes this.