1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU jonipro (Terracraft)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by jonipro, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

• Which continent are you from?
    Europe (Sweden)
    • How often do you play?
    I play KAG everyday, usually for two hours if not more than that or less than that.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    UTC +1
    • Monday-Friday: 16:30-20:00+
    • Saturday-Sunday: 10:00-22:00+
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    PLDragons Jailbreak, V6steedas servers, Vannies servers, Musts Massive CTF Server, Steinhaus, NeonJessicas, Quailz, and lastly my own server.
    These include a variety of gamemodes of different rules and gameplay situations, like sandbox, CTF, factions, and different type of survival games.
    Which in their own right need different skill sets both to play and administrate as you need to know the ins and outs from both the players and administrators perspective.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    The reason for which I should become a administrator is that I can get even more experience and meet and befriend more people than before in King Arthur's Gold. I am open, and flexible. I most importantly listen and take heed to everyone's opinion before taking appropriate action whether is it about warning, muting, kicking or banning. I take my own responsibility for my duties.
    I don't have any negative prejudices about people that I do not know. As far as I know, I am not any better than anybody else and I don't have to prove that to anybody.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    You can contact me in several various ways, if one's not enough for you. Steam.
    I do make modifications.

I am always available for talk or duty, even if I am outside.
    I happily help new players of the game, and as most people already have stated and I want to see be in a good state of reputation like most people have said.

• What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.

Terracraft#3907

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. mustafatufan

mustafatufan Shipwright

He was one of the admins of BIG BATTLE server that I hosted. The server was most popular and crowded. He did a really great job as an admin.
    When I found a job in Estonia and host BIG BATTLE again, he is going to be admin again surely.

jonipro likes this.
  3. jonipro (Terracraft),

In great old days glory of Classic, I have seen this guys couple times, mostly on my own servers. If my memories are good, then he was active, calm, and matural person.

With best regards
    ~MnMixer

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    jonipro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.