1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[428] General Knight Discussion

Discussion in 'Knight' started by killatron46, May 14, 2012.

1. It's there, people are just very uncooperative, and also, there is a Beta of King Arthurs Gold on steam which is free for the people who have already bought the game, as Classic has more or less died out.

2. Musicist

Musicist Builder Stabber

I know, I linked my old kag account to the steam one, and I was talking about the "beta" one. Anyway, someone told me (in game) that it's still in, but you have to "climb" the other knight...is it true or what. It's kind of hard to "force" someone to "climb" you ^^'

3. Yeah, you can climb them, but it leads to glitches like being able to fly, which is pretty fuck'n fun. Games aren't really meant to ever be so realistic.

4. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

This is still in beta? i totally thought this was ousted

5. ZeldaMarioDude

ZeldaMarioDude Tree Planter

Well, you all know that when a knight charge too long the knight will "crash" right? Well, when I was playing beta, I used female knight, and I realized, when I crash I will hear a female "crash" sound. But when I slash, I will hear a manly slashing sound. Something good has to be done.

6. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well, there's nothing feminine or masculine about hacking somebody up with a sword. You call the slashing sound "manly", but in reality that one is just more primal.

Seriously though, a matching female sound will probably get added, once the higher priority stuff gets taken care of. Fixing things like, stated above, a glitch were you can fly seems a bit more important.