1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US CodeRedAlert (Nega-Blazerino)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by CodeRedAlert, Feb 24, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

Which continent are you from?: North America

How often do you play?: All the time

What times are you usually available?: Eastern Central Time

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG?: No, but I do receive their commands most of the time

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?: Heck no

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?: I find it often when I play I encounter many people who openly flame, grief team structures and break many rules that if I had some amount of power I could put a stop to.
    What makes me a good admin is I think like the bad people since I am a bad person, there wouldn't be anyone more skilled at it than I am.

Any other information you think might be relevant?: My application is most likely to be denied due to how people view me, however if I was granted something small like chat moderation ingame and that's it, I could show you how much of an asset I can be to the KAG team.
    Other information is I'm a royal support for the games patreon, I'm four years of age in playing this game, I'm considered best knight by myself, and I have over 1,300 hours.

What is your Discord username and tag?: CodeRedAlert#0456

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

toxic a lot, always does banter, arrogant, wouldn't be a good oksa.

Erfan, Blubahub and CodeRedAlert like this.
  3. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Shark Slayer Staff Alumni

im sure everyone should be considered although they may seem unfit theres definitely a chance that they may be the best fit, although their personality or phrasing of their comments may seem inappropriate everyone should be considered.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    Sarius6 and CodeRedAlert like this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Been warned before by admins about using racial slurs. Witnessed him building said slur in wood blocks after being muted.
    Don't think someone who does that is suited for an admin role when there are others more suited

Blubahub, bunnie, FunATuns and 4 others like this.
  5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Toxic, does a lot of shit-talking, never seen him take the initiative to teach somebody who needs help. Honestly just don't think he would make for a very good admin.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Blubahub, CodeRedAlert and bunnie like this.
  6. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Toxic, immature, irresponsible, and young.

7. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Openly shit-talks people. Probably not the best choice for oksa

Blubahub and CodeRedAlert like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You're contradicting yourself saying in one post that contributing to the community and being active gives you no better chances of receiving the role, but in the next post you're saying that a contributing member "deserves a position". (4 minutes apart btw)
    Based off of these comments, and my experience with you ingame, I wouldn't say that you're suited for the role.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.