1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Fellere825

1. bilbs
    bilbs
    Ah! I was trying to get ahold of you when it happened and I've been out of town since then.
    I accidentally clicked kick instead of team swap in the admin interface I guess, once you're past the first menu the name list is identical so I had no idea until I clicked your name. Sorry about all that. It should have only been a 10 minute kick, at least it should have been. Hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.
    Sep 19, 2011
  2. Fellere825
    Fellere825
    No it was fine :) I was just curious about the incident lol and wondered if I did anything wrong. Thank you for explaining the incident I was quite curious
    Sep 19, 2011
  3. bilbs
    bilbs
    Yeah no problem! I felt awful when it happened. You've always been a solid player, and we were in a small game. I went frantically to the few other populated servers to see if you were there haha
    Sep 20, 2011
  4. Fellere825
    Fellere825
    Nah it's cool :) I don't take that stuff too seriously. There was a thunderstorm so I just logged off. The only reason why I logged back on was to tell you I got off because the power went out lol.
    Sep 20, 2011