1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jackal

1. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    I'm being Poked by a wild Jackal, I should check if you have any diseases.
    Jun 13, 2012
  2. Jackal
    Jackal
    But... you are a valkyrie. What have you to fear of a wild jackal?

(Besides. I'm a golden jackal; slightly less scummy than the other three breeds!)
    Jun 13, 2012
  3. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    I may be A Valkyrie however a feral beast is always one to look out for. Although in Yggdrassil I doubt such beasts exist.
    Jun 13, 2012
  4. Jackal
    Jackal
    Mayhap I am actually none other than Fenrir in disguise, and I am baiting you so I can feast upon your essence?
    Jun 14, 2012
  5. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    Then by Odin's eye I shall slay you and banish you from the roots of the World Tree foul monstrosity!
    Jun 14, 2012
  6. Jackal
    Jackal
    Would you dare slay something helpless and bound, despite it's evilness? Break these bonds, and I shall do with you as I did with Tyr's hand!
    Jun 15, 2012
  7. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    I bend not to Tyr's will, I am the Handmaiden of my Lord and Leader Odin, his word spoken in my ear is the word I shalt follow 'till my days within Yggdrasil end.
    Jun 15, 2012
  8. Jackal
    Jackal
    And I am the Fenris Wolf, harbinger of that end!
    Jun 15, 2012
  9. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    You may take my leader's life, but Víðarr will terminate your existence as you take his fathers.
    Jun 16, 2012
  10. Jackal
    Jackal
    You take me for much less than I am, Chooser of Slain. You shall not live to see Ragnarǫk, valkyr!
    Jun 17, 2012
  11. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    I am a Heroine in my own right, I live to serve and bring the valiant warriors to Valhalla, if you dare encroach upon my existence I will be forced to terminate your existence in the blink of an eye.
    Jun 19, 2012
  12. Jackal
    Jackal
    Your words are but wind in my fur! You think you have the power to do what so many before you have not?
    Jun 19, 2012
  13. Jackal
    Jackal
    Of course, I could just be a jackal.
    Jun 19, 2012
  14. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    Hah! Don't make me laugh your petty remarks are insignificant towards my power, I am endowed with the power of a Goddess and a Leader combined.
    Jun 20, 2012
  15. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    I guess I win? :3
    Jun 24, 2012
  16. Jackal
    Jackal
    Yus. -,,-

Hugs?
    Jun 25, 2012
  17. Valkyrie
    Valkyrie