1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Guardian_of_Irael

1. Jackal
    Jackal
    Dude, we're such oldfags! I remember you when I started playing, during build 72. I wish I'd been more involved in the community back then! D:
    Jun 23, 2012
  2. Guardian_of_Irael
    Guardian_of_Irael
    XD And I didn't remember with which build I started! XD Wow since build 72! D:
    Still I'm not so involved with the community, just some posts on chats where I was invited! ^ ^
    Hope I'll see you in game! ^ ^
    Jun 23, 2012
  3. Jackal
    Jackal
    Hopefully! My compy's dead, unfortunately.
    Jun 23, 2012
  4. Guardian_of_Irael
    Guardian_of_Irael
    Noooo! XD
    Backup? ;____ ;
    Jun 23, 2012
  5. Jackal
    Jackal
    I'm on my grandpa's Mac. He doesn't want me "tampering" with it, so it doesn't, "get any viruses." :P
    Jun 24, 2012
  6. Guardian_of_Irael
    Guardian_of_Irael
    My (not gran) father doesn't know how to move a mouse! XD So... figure out my condition! XD
    Adult's Terror of Virus! The child and grandchild number 1 enemy if you want to play with their pc! XD
    ^ ^
    Jun 24, 2012
  7. Jackal
    Jackal
    Exactly! And then you have me, who didn't have any virus protection on his compy for a year and successfully watched it die without a single virus on it. The BIOS files got corrupted... :/
    Jun 25, 2012