1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Smithyman

1. JacKD
    JacKD
    Try to see what it says on the output tab. Also the config you are using would be helpful. Are you running only one KAG server? Are you playing single player while trying to run the server? Try to answer those questions, without any info I can't help you.
    Jun 29, 2012
  2. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Well its just a RTDM with my own maps ive tested my maps so they work fine i havent customised anything. im just running one server and im playing multiplayer
    Jun 29, 2012
  3. JacKD
    JacKD
    Could you post (e.g. on pastebin) the contents of your server file? the one that ends in ".server" to get you server config? (remove any passwords and save before doing so)
    Jun 29, 2012
  4. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    uummmmm im confused xD
    Jun 29, 2012
  5. JacKD
    JacKD
    Jun 29, 2012
  6. JacKD
    JacKD
    (To download it, right click on the link and then hit "Save as..." or something like that)
    Jun 29, 2012
  7. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    ok thx and sorry for all this spam in ur profile page ill make a convo if it doesnt work
    Jun 30, 2012