1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by justi01

1. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    D: What's wrong? It's not like you to be like this.
    Jul 2, 2012
  2. Ivy
    Ivy
    In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. I cannot afford to lose my favorite prey in this game.
    Jul 7, 2012
  3. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Yey now I can sit down and relax and just watch Justi get hunted and have his ass handed to him :> Let the happy days role :D
    Jul 7, 2012
  4. justi01
    justi01
    I've calmed down a bit since the last time i posted this, but damn i was pretty pissed.

Ivy: I assume thats a compliment, thanks :>
    Pumpkin: You're a derp, gb2gayville
    Jul 7, 2012
  5. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ey! I own gayville. I find this very offensive. I think I will take this matter to the Royal Guards. Shame shame.
    Jul 7, 2012
  6. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Also why was you in a horrible mood. I MAY be able to cheer you up.
    Jul 7, 2012
  7. justi01
    justi01
    Nothin' in real life, just so many bloody derps around at the time that it hindered my proness. I didn't like it at all. ;_:
    Jul 7, 2012
  8. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ah ok. Maybe you should get a group of "capable" derpless people to come and rid the land of these evil, manipulative derps. I would be glad to help. My vast skills of herpingz and derpingz can help out a great deal :3
    Jul 7, 2012