1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PumpkingSlice

1. justi01
    justi01
    Sure, it would be pretty fun having a buddy (I don't consider you a buddy) to help out/ help me out.
    Jul 6, 2012
  2. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    If I am not a buddy. What am I :< I have to be something to you that means something :c
    Jul 6, 2012
  3. justi01
    justi01
    I consider you a meat shield ;)
    Jul 6, 2012
  4. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    -.- *middle finger* Well considering it is a zombles appocalyptic situation, if you are to slow I will just leave you :* nahI can't do that to you but if you get messed up then sucks to be you :/
    Jul 6, 2012
  5. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I just want a better computer to play Arma 2: Day Z with you. It would be awswome to watch you di.....kill other people ^_^
    Jul 6, 2012
  6. justi01
    justi01
    They said they're planning to move DayZ onto a stand alone project rather than stick with a mod for Arma2.
    Jul 6, 2012
  7. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    That would be miles better :) If they do they should be able to make zombies better and more or less the whole game. Maybe their own graphics :)
    Jul 6, 2012
  8. justi01
    justi01
    Naw, it would take too long for them to make a new game engine just for DayZ. If they would do it, it would have to be from an already exsisting game engine.
    Jul 6, 2012
  9. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Hmm. So what how long would you reckon it would take for them to make a stand alone version?
    Jul 6, 2012
  10. justi01
    justi01
    Quite awhile, i'd think. Even if they were to take a game engine, it would still take a long time designing the world you'll be in, the AI, the items, maybe a few models for zombies...Lots 'o shit to do.
    Jul 6, 2012
  11. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Could you give me a link to where you found out about this? About them making it a stand alone game.
    Jul 6, 2012
  12. justi01
    justi01
    Jul 6, 2012
  13. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ah yeah I heard about that from a commentator who does Day Z. Rhino Crunch. He is actually quiet good at it :) Also thank you for the links. Will get back to you tomorrow with tomorrow's shizzle bizz. For some unkown reason I feel tired as hell right now :<
    Jul 6, 2012
  14. justi01
    justi01
    Don't worry, little child. You may go to sleep now. :>
    Jul 6, 2012
  15. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    ooh if only you showed your age on the forums -.- you sneaky bugger. I guess this is what you meant by "steathy" instead of stealthy :P Also shush I don't normally go sleep around this time. Not sure why I am tired.
    Jul 6, 2012
  16. justi01
    justi01
    Wut? I'm 16, now grow a pair. :> I type like a fuckin' god, man. Can't be assed to keep up with every single typo i make.
    Jul 6, 2012
  17. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    What ever you say Justi :P Just because you are 16 does not make you older you smexy fag. You know perfectly well that I am older than you.
    Jul 7, 2012
  18. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Do you want to do DF now? you evil little bugger c:
    Jul 7, 2012