1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PumpkingSlice

1. Rayne
    Rayne
    no newfag, rurouni kenshin is an old anime, i watched it when i was 13.
    Jul 9, 2012
  2. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ah ok. What about the action movie they have made. Think it is any good?
    Jul 9, 2012
  3. Rayne
    Rayne
    i dunno, but if it's like all other live action movies made for anime, it's shit.
    Jul 9, 2012
  4. Rayne
    Rayne
    SamuraiX is good though
    Jul 9, 2012
  5. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Will check that out. But from the comments I have seen alot of people are looking forward to it and have high hopes for it. The trailer looks good I think but then again I have not been watching anime as much as you.
    Jul 9, 2012
  6. Rayne
    Rayne
    trust me, any live action version of the anime is 100x worse than the anime itself, it may be cool if you've never watched the anime, but otherwise it's shit.
    Jul 9, 2012
  7. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ah so I will make sure to try and watch it all in anime before the movie. I think it is similar with death note as I have seen the movies but not the anime. My friends told me that the movie is shit and I should watch the anime.
    Jul 9, 2012
  8. Rayne
    Rayne
    your friends are right
    Jul 9, 2012
  9. Contrary
    Contrary
    i watched the first few episodes. its alright
    Jul 13, 2012
  10. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I just need some time to watch it ;_;
    Jul 14, 2012
  11. Gofio
    Gofio
    you wanna know what its about?
    some awesome samurai, in a time where samurai are simply called drifters, being awesome.
    Oro?
    Aug 3, 2012
  12. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    You know there really is no need answering something that has already been answered, especially with the time this post was written. Rayne doesn't like stalkers. You are making him sad now. Please leave.
    Aug 3, 2012
  13. Gofio
    Gofio
    ehm.. whatchu mean? there hasnt been an answer to your question yet.
    rayne did say you were a fag, though.
    oh, and sorry rayne, i didnt mean to necro on your profile :'(
    Aug 4, 2012
  14. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    "rayne did say you were a fag, though"
    Lol obviously you do not know the relation ship between me and 'lil miss Gayne-ster over here. Let's just say that is my name to him. And actually Rayne did answer my question to something that suited me. I did do a bit of my own research too.
    Aug 4, 2012
  15. Gofio
    Gofio
    if you did your own research too, why the fuck ask rayne?
    (this will be the last of my comments on this topic, rayne, please dont use your awesome powers to gib my head into pieces)
    Aug 5, 2012
  16. Rayne
    Rayne
    both of you are freaks
    Aug 5, 2012
  17. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Rayne you know I love you. Dunno why he just randomly buts in. I have a legit and justified reason to comment.
    Aug 5, 2012