1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by xChapx

1. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    Yes, I play Grecca. Infact, I played a bit today. What's your characters name?
    Jul 11, 2012
  2. xChapx
    xChapx
    chaparro obregon i played today died about 500 times fun as hell, i was looking for game like this(kag was the game until they canceled overworld)
    Jul 11, 2012
  3. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    Overworld isn't entirely cancelled out, some of the basic ideas are being kept and reserved for war mode. Like classes, siege weapons, animals, etc.
    Jul 11, 2012
  4. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    EDIT: My characters name in Grecca is "Survivor" without quotes. ^_^ see you ingame, maybe.
    Jul 11, 2012
  5. xChapx
    xChapx
    i already saw you yesterday
    Jul 11, 2012
  6. xChapx
    xChapx
    some one of us should start a thread about grecca :)
    Jul 13, 2012
  7. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    Jrg already did, I think.
    Jul 13, 2012
  8. xChapx
    xChapx
    grecca died yesterday :C feels bad
    Jul 15, 2012
  9. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    IT DIED?! HOW COULD IT DIE?! NOOOOOO!!
    Jul 15, 2012
  10. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    No it didn't they just posted saying that the servers would be down for a while. "An update will be made when testing reopens."
    Jul 15, 2012
  11. xChapx
    xChapx
    you dont know what i know (but i cant tell you because its private and oyu could tell somebody and make the things worse ) :C
    Jul 15, 2012
  12. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    Ah well. Guess I'll have to go back to Haven and Hearth, but I'm not sure I want to. ;_; bye Grecca.
    Jul 16, 2012
  13. xChapx
    xChapx
    NOOO HAVEN AND HEARTH IS HELL!! YOU WILL NEVER SUCESS YOU WILL BE KILLED OR SLAVED BY THE OVERPOWERED GROUPS!!! and that game is only alive becaus of the comunnity , they never update it :C also if you found another game please tell me :C (me and ma team would like to play :D)
    Jul 16, 2012
  14. KnightGabe13
    KnightGabe13
    Might find another game, but Grecca and Haven and Hearth are both VERY unique games. I have yet to find a game like them that's free that I enjoy. You can try out Xyson, but $40 a month to play makes it rediculous.
    Jul 16, 2012
  15. xChapx
    xChapx
    aww man i am so sad :C , those two where the perfect games for me especially grecca , now i just have to wait for mount and blade 2 multiplayer :)
    Jul 16, 2012
  16. Godrow
    Godrow
    if only i could play it QQ reason being: these arnt exacaly my computers
    Jul 17, 2012
  17. xChapx
    xChapx
    :C everyone have problems but one day all them will be gone :D
    Jul 17, 2012