1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. Swift_Demon
    Swift_Demon
    I'm not gay, I'm not Overlord's Little brother. Just because i joined [HA] Unlike most people I get Hate messages.

Wow r00d
    Jul 18, 2012
  2. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I was mostly kidding, dude. No need to get upset! Now you know what to say in a situation like this; a woman with very little acting experience gets a HUGE acting gig (the blond chick from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom). So, you say "Whose dick did you have to suck to get that gig?!"
    Jul 18, 2012
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I'm not saying that you're not good at the game or anything like that, just that you haven't been around very long to get into a clan that's been around for as long as the game, is all!
    Jul 18, 2012
  4. Overlord
    Overlord
    hes got teh_skillz required
    Jul 18, 2012
  5. Swift_Demon
    Swift_Demon
    I've got "Teh_Skillz".
    Jul 19, 2012
  6. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    I want to know what teh_skillz are!
    Jul 19, 2012
  7. Zuboki
    Zuboki
    Wait, so I wasn't supposed to have to suck a dick to get recruited by HA? Goddamnit.
    Jul 21, 2012
  8. Overlord
    Overlord
    I'm sorry man I was desperate :(
    Jul 21, 2012
  9. Miaow
    Miaow
    I guess that's how it goes. Some of us get in the "hard" way, and some the "back" way.
    Jul 21, 2012