1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Froghead48

1. Ryu
    Ryu
    What's froghead firstname?
    Jul 19, 2012
  2. Froghead48
    Froghead48
    Alex. His full name is Alexander William Wilson. i prolly shouildnt post that stuff here though.
    Jul 19, 2012
  3. Ryu
    Ryu
    Hmm weird. He told me his name was Henry.
    Jul 19, 2012
  4. Froghead48
    Froghead48
    Yea, He would have told you Kevin. :>
    Jul 19, 2012
  5. Ryu
    Ryu
    Tomatoe, tomatoe. Well, while you APPEAR to be telling the true, I can't shake that feeling something's fishy with you. Maybe it's the grief of loosing frog talking here. Maybe it's my innate paranoia. In any case, you should go on the conversation and answer the questions I asked. Maybe that'll clear this all up.
    Jul 19, 2012
  6. Froghead48
    Froghead48
    I already removed my self from those conversations, and it would be useless for me to get back in. i dont share frog's love of being an admin on every server :>
    Jul 19, 2012
  7. Ryu
    Ryu
    According to the list you're still participating to the two conversations.
    Jul 19, 2012
  8. Froghead48
    Froghead48
    Oh? Doesnt show them in my inbox :$
    Jul 19, 2012
  9. Hella
    Hella
    His name is Alexander Wilson. I know these things. :3
    And Ryu, let her stay in the conversations. Beo will make a new one and change the password, and if she does bad stuff before then, then it's easy enough to prevent her from joining the server. Simples?

(I'll put this in the convo too.)
    Jul 19, 2012