1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheCrusader

1. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    There's no lanterns--the only thing modded part is that red team plays as zombies.
    Jul 28, 2012
  2. TheCrusader
    TheCrusader
    Yeah but its a custom game mode, which as far as I can tell, is premium only.
    Jul 28, 2012
  3. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    I agree with you, I'm just clarifying.
    Jul 28, 2012
  4. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    Modded =/= gold. Every server can change the configurations. Based on what you said, it's an attack-defense server with zombie skins on builders.

Custom game-modes are NOT gold only, I don't know where you read that (I can make a custom game-mode where everyone have bison sprites and are builders incapable of build, but that doesn't need to be gold only).
    Aug 4, 2012
  5. TheCrusader
    TheCrusader
    I'm too tired to argue to people who don't check the facts.
    Aug 4, 2012
  6. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    But have you checked them yourself?
    Aug 5, 2012
  7. TheCrusader
    TheCrusader
    Yes. 1: The poster in the GUI folder that shows Full and Free Version features. It shows that CTF, Sandbox and Deathmatch are free only, while Custom gamemodes and modes like Zombie Fortress and War are full version only.
    Aug 6, 2012
  8. TheCrusader
    TheCrusader
    2: Geti's post says stuff like this is ok for now and later on it will be limited compared to full version. I don't know whether free servers will be allowed to mod/script at all or just change gamemode settings and can't add anything new. I'd rather not argue about this again if you don't mind.
    Aug 6, 2012
  9. Geti
    Geti
    Modded gamemodes are allowed in free.
    Aug 6, 2012
  10. Geti
    Geti
    (for now)
    Aug 6, 2012
  11. TheCrusader
    TheCrusader
    Thank you Geti, now we can stop arguing.
    Aug 6, 2012
  12. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    >Implying you couldn't stop arguing before
    Aug 6, 2012