1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Projan

1. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    wut, what happened to your other account. Yeah I keep forgetting to visit savage :( I'm rapidly starting to get sick of this game too though
    Jan 9, 2012
  2. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    every update something breaks.
    Jan 9, 2012
  3. Projan
    Projan
    you could always introduce your friends here with savage^^ btw this is my only acc on kag Trojan's Chiprel :P

i get bored on this game every 15 minutes but that 15 minute's entertaining^^
    Jan 9, 2012
  4. Projan
    Projan
    btw i've met with mr360 lately he's such a cool dude! and eh i get it you like to play a game where you can actually play with lowping :(
    Jan 9, 2012
  5. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Ohhh derp. Hah I remember when mr360 was doing unit saccing in a clan war. Good times. Actually there's a savage 2 thread somewhere around here, Savage 1 is too leet for them :p
    Jan 9, 2012
  6. Projan
    Projan
    Hah, when 1.0 is finished we can advertise it here aswell, noted! Btw in the next weekend a map contest is going to end and you'll witness stuff you've never seen in savage yet with the new props and one actually survival(kinda) mode :) make sure you drop by for that ;)

hope to see you in sav/kag mate but i usually play on german servers :p
    Jan 9, 2012
  7. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Nice new props, but that won't change anything. The only thing the game needs is marketing and a noob-friendly server with noob-friendly vets supervising.
    Jan 10, 2012