1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Chrispin

1. Overlord
    Overlord
    Oh man, do you know when they will start inviting ppl in beta??
    Aug 10, 2012
  2. Chrispin
    Chrispin
    Some time next week, but people are being invited based on priority levels. Over the next few weeks invites go out for PlanetSide 1 vets (including me even though I only played for one month). You can still get in early if you want to spend $25 on a monthly subscription game, or you can try to get a beta key from Planetside 2's twitter and get in the beta shortly after the vets.
    Aug 10, 2012
  3. Chrispin
    Chrispin
    People are already in, but it's only those that are currently subscribed to Planetside 1. I didn't bother buying it out of principle. I knew I wasn't going to play PS1 and I wasn't getting any in-game cash for it
    Aug 10, 2012
  4. Chrispin
    Chrispin
    here's something if you're interested:
    "PSA-league of legends and planetside 2 are have a special deal that if you make a league of legends account and level it up to 10 you get a key and get into beta 3 days early follow this link to get the rewards http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4edc37e49f033360014866 ."
    Aug 10, 2012
  5. Overlord
    Overlord
    Ahh okay, so ps2 isent going to be monthly subscription?
    Aug 10, 2012
  6. Chrispin
    Chrispin
    Right, but the deal is people are paying for another game so that they can get in to the beta early.
    Aug 10, 2012
  7. Chrispin
    Chrispin
    The only thing you will have to pay for is aesthetic things like camo for your gun/armor/vehicle/whatever
    Aug 10, 2012
  8. Overlord
    Overlord
    Im cool with that, theres no way I can be able to buy something online right now so as long as I get to play it :P
    Aug 10, 2012