1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Wait, I take that back. I can't find any of the old content to port across to the new groups. >.< Some of that junk took *hours* to write up; a little warning, so I could make sure I had copies of everything, would have been nice... :S
    Sep 1, 2012
  2. Raron
    Raron
    Hmm I belive Shad has copy of everything saved (or at least he claimed that at IRC). You just need to PM him (he made a copy of forums before new group was introduced).
    Sep 1, 2012
  3. Shadlington
    Shadlington
    Actually that copy was the copy I tested this add-on out on - so it has had its content deleted too.

I'm looking into getting a relatively recent backup up and running on a clone site though. Hopefully that'll work.
    Sep 1, 2012
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Okay good, it'd be golden if I can get some of that stuff back. :)
    Sep 1, 2012
  5. Shadlington
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Sep 2, 2012
  7. Hella
    Hella
    I've got a mate called Tom Walker. :P
    Sep 5, 2012
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I have a brother called Tom Walker. :P
    Sep 6, 2012
  9. Shadlington
    Shadlington
    Then you could secretly name your child after me and tell everyone that would question naming them after a dude on the internet that they are actually named after your brother :p
    Sep 6, 2012
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I like it! To--Shad, you genius you! :D
    Sep 6, 2012
  11. Hella
    Hella
    If you name someone after a family member, my experience is generally that the family member dies, relinquishing their claim to the name beforehand. Otherwise it seems like you're replacing them. :P
    Sep 6, 2012
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Sep 7, 2012
  13. Hella
    Hella
    Not necessarily a death because there is a newborn who wants to have their names, but named in memory of said deceased fellow/fellowette..
    Sep 7, 2012
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Ahh. Well, maybe we can just tell my brother that he was named in honour of Shad? He's young enough to believe it... (・`ω´・)
    Sep 7, 2012
  15. Hella
    Hella
    That sounds like the best possible action. Renaming you siblings after games developers, it's genius!

From now on, I shall call my younger sister Gabe.
    Sep 7, 2012
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Haha, yes! So, what's phase two in our plan? I'm assuming here that we're following the business model of:

1: Name siblings after game developers
    2: <to be decided>
    3: ???
    4: Profit!
    Sep 8, 2012
  17. Hella
    Hella
    That sounds sensible. Maybe we could kidnap said game developers, replace them with our siblings and then keep all the money? No-one would ever notice that there is a nine-year-old girl sitting in Gabe Newell's seat at Valve!
    Sep 8, 2012
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    So something like:

1: Name siblings after game developers
    2: Kidnap said game developers
    3: Replace them with our siblings
    4: Profit!

I like it! It even removes the uncertainty of stage three! :D
    Sep 8, 2012
  19. Hella
    Hella
    We can reimplement the uncertainty stage if you'd like? It might make the whole plan more interesting..
    Sep 8, 2012
  20. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    So like a '5 Step Plan'? Ooh, sounds kind of like one of Starlin's '5 Year Plans'. Yesssssss!!!! >:D
    Sep 8, 2012
  21. Hella
    Hella
    We can take over the world... one sibling at a time!
    Sep 8, 2012
  22. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    \(`〜´)/
    Sep 8, 2012