1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. Obzen
    Obzen
    lol get over it man. They are words on a screen. Obviously you care a lot more about this game than I do. I really must've made you mad :D

And lol at "think twice about who you're fucking with!"....I should've known I was dealing with an internet tough guy.
    Sep 17, 2012
  2. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I'm not an internet tough guy.

I'm the fucking bonesauce homey. I rule this fucking joint, kinda. But when it comes to popular servers, you're hard pressed to find one that I don't admin for.
    Sep 18, 2012
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    You have the nerve to call me an "internet tough guy" and yet, that's literally all you fucking did last night. I should get over it? It doesn't matter to me one bit. You're the one missing out on awesome servers for being a cunt. I still get to play.
    Sep 18, 2012
  4. Obzen
    Obzen
    Of course it matters to you. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded. Honestly, it's hilarious how mad you got from some juvenile trolling.

"Maybe next time you'll think twice about who you're fucking with!" = keyboard warrior = you.
    Sep 18, 2012
  5. Obzen
    Obzen
    Also, lol at your threat that I will be banned on multiple servers because of personal feelings toward me. I don't recall you notifying me of your extremely low threshold for cursing after my initial 'retard' comment, which would have been the appropriate and professional thing to do. Instead you invited yourself to more attacks by trying to make a scene to show how 'educated' and powerful you are.
    Sep 18, 2012
  6. Obzen
    Obzen
    You let it go on so you could provoke and, as you said, "play with me first", only to end up even angrier than you were at the start! You noob you should've banned me first up instead of allowing yourself to get so upset over this. You are a disgrace to the admins of this game and the fact that you are so mad after all this is just gold.
    Sep 18, 2012
  7. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Hahaha, I really don't get where you think I'm angry. At all. I still get to play on all my favorite servers. I still get to play on the fun, decent servers. I froze you because I figured, "Okay, maybe he'll use his brain and shut the fuck up," and instead you just kept it up and kept it up and kept it up. You're telling me that I looked like a retard?
    Sep 18, 2012
  8. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    You're sadly mistaken. You made a complete ass of yourself in front of dozens of people, and they continued laughing at how ridiculous, over-the-top, uneducated and foolish you were. Other admins saw your actions and I'm sure people like Beo and others don't want your kind on their servers.
    Sep 18, 2012
  9. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    It's really sad that someone like you literally has nothing better to do than randomly trying to start arguments and trolling on the internet like you're some kind of shit comedian. Your failure gives me quite a laugh, so here's some IRL advice; get off the computer and get a hobby. Or a woman. Or a man. I don't know your preference.
    Sep 18, 2012
  10. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    PS: I'm an admin on my own accord. It is not a career, nor do I have any kind of oath or code of conduct to uphold. I do not have to act professional, in your eyes or otherwise. I play the game to have fun, and I'm an admin to make sure children who stink up the game with their garbage stay off the servers the rest of us enjoy. If you wanna troll, go on some shitty public server.
    Sep 18, 2012
  11. Obzen
    Obzen
    Oh please, you know I'm right. You should've behaved like an adult and banned me at the start instead of trying to indulge your own ego only to, embarassingly, end up angrier than you initially were!!! If you are angry it's your own fault for being an idiot. And I know you are angry by the 4 posts you just made in response and the abundance of swear words you used in your initial posts.
    Sep 19, 2012
  12. Obzen
    Obzen
    You wouldn't be carrying on like an infant with an incredibly fragile ego if you weren't angry. If you weren't angry you wouldn't care. Chill out brah. It's only a game. Most people that play like me as well. You are the only idiot that allowed themselves to be trolled to the point where you want me banned on all your servers. Most other people aren't that stupid.
    Sep 19, 2012
  13. Obzen
    Obzen
    " It's really sad that someone like you literally has nothing better to do than randomly trying to start arguments"

SAYS THE MORON WHO FROZE ME INSTEAD OF BANNING ME SO HE COULD ARGUE WITH ME. Ever heard of irony, genius? lololol
    Sep 19, 2012
  14. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    As I've stated in the server in front of a few dozen people, I froze you to try to get you to chill out. I wasn't gonna ban you because that's not how I roll; I don't like outright banning people. You clearly have a few holes in your memory, because maybe you forgot the part where you kept running your mouth after I said you need to chill out.
    Sep 19, 2012
  15. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Initially, yeah. I was a little angry. But as I've stated, I have no reason to be angry. I got a big laugh as well as many others, and while I can only ban you on MOLE, I'm sure once Beo and others see how you act on a regular basis, you won't be around long. I typed out four messages because there's a character limit, not because I'm mad.
    Sep 19, 2012
  16. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Also, why is that the go-to argument for all you 4chan rejects? "U MAD LOL" has to be the most tired, boring provocation ever. If you're gonna insult me, get creative, because all you did was call me a faggot over and over. As I've stated, I still get to play on all the good servers. Why would I be mad?
    Sep 19, 2012
  17. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    "You should have behaved like an adult..." I really should have just stopped reading there, because at that point I laughed so hard that I peed a little. Do you even remember what you did? At all? How ridiculous and immature you seemed? I kept you frozen because I figured eventually you would chill out and shut up, but you were so determined to be an asshole.
    Sep 19, 2012
  18. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    But whatever dude. It doesn't matter much to me what you do or how you act. I'll go on with my life and probably never cross paths with you again. I'll enjoy playing the game as I have before, and then I'll go to class and work and enjoy my life outside of this place. Because being an admin isn't my job, nor is it to babysit cunts with sand in their vaginas who go looking for a fight. Good day, sir.
    Sep 19, 2012
  19. Obzen
    Obzen
    " I don't like outright banning people." - Then you are an egotistical idiot for wanting to "play with me" to show how smart you are and subsequently allowing yourself to get so angry that you want to permaban. Not that I mind too much, but I find your attitude and actions in this situation to be particularly pathetic.
    Sep 19, 2012
  20. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I only fuck with people that deserve it. You deserved it. Wanna keep crying about professionalism? This isn't my fucking job, I don't give a shit how you perceive me because it's a fucking game. You're the moron that decided to shit talk an admin. Go ahead and fuck with Rayne or BlueLuigi. They'll ban for much much MUCH less.
    Sep 19, 2012
  21. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    You keep mentioning my "actions". My only actions were freezing you and letting you run your mouth. You're the fool that insulted my profession, sexual orientation, etc. etc. etc. You claimed you were so much more intelligent, so I quizzed you. You kept giving me shit to work with, so I kept putting it out there.
    Sep 19, 2012
  22. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    It's funny how now that all is said and done, you're trying to make me look like the bad guy. I'm a pretty reputable, nice, fun loving guy, so when you get on my bad side you know you fucked up. People know that I'm not some high and mighty asshole, so you can sling as much mud as you like, but you're the only one getting dirty.
    Sep 19, 2012
  23. Obzen
    Obzen
    "I'm sure once Beo and others see how you act on a regular basis" - You think that is regular? LOL. Clearly you don't know me at all. Ask Exid and some others on the servers I actually play on.
    Sep 19, 2012
  24. Obzen
    Obzen
    "because all you did was call me a faggot over and over" - And look how mad you are! You could've banned me when I first offended you but you wanted to stroke your ego so you tried to humiliate me. It failed miserably and you got mad enough to find me on the forum.
    Sep 19, 2012
  25. Obzen
    Obzen
    " Do you even remember what you did?" - Yes. Juvenile trolling on an alleged adult (you). My behaviour doesn't stop YOU from being an adult though. Instead of being an adult you reverted to a similar juvenile state. Which is still continuing right now.
    Sep 19, 2012
  26. Obzen
    Obzen
    Honestly, if I had known you had such a fragile ego I would never have called you names. Or I would have left when I realized you were getting more and more worked up over it.
    Sep 19, 2012
  27. Obzen
    Obzen
    "you're trying to make me look like the bad guy" - Not at all. My point is that you are an idiot for allowing yourself to get so worked up.
    Sep 19, 2012
  28. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Clearly I'm not getting anywhere. You seem to think you're a shining example that kids can do whatever they please on these forums and us admins are just supposed to take it. My intention wasn't to humiliate you; you did that yourself when you kept making outrageous claims and then being oblivious to elementary questions.
    Sep 19, 2012
  29. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    If "juvenile trolling" is your thing, then you're far more pathetic than you think I am. The funniest thing about all of this is that for some reason you think that you hold any kind of weight against how I feel or should feel about myself. You are worthless to me. I don't know you and don't really care to know you. Enjoy your shitty aussie servers.
    Sep 19, 2012
  30. Obzen
    Obzen
    Yeah, this is pointless. Now you are just assuming things about me because you know I've got a point....Your intention was to "play with me". Which involved you asking questions that were intended to make me look stupid. I guess you were just stroking your own ego instead of trying to humiliate me. Much worse imo. Funny how being admin on KAG made you such a egotistical power-tripper.
    Sep 19, 2012
  31. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Again, you keep twisting shit. You were the one who said, "lol u so dumb i smarter thaen u". So I challenged that assumption. Honestly, I don't care. I know you're stupid, it's not something I need to prove, but you decided to make it a public event. You tried to humiliate me first, I just returned the favor. But you know, keep twisting the truth and how things actually went down.
    Sep 19, 2012
  32. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Finally, being an admin didn't make me have an ego; being an admin made me not give a fuck. HUGE difference. But you know, feel free to start shit again the next time you see me, we can do this all over again. I'm going to bed now because I have clinicals tomorrow. You know, a life. Not trolling people on a video game.
    Sep 19, 2012
  33. Obzen
    Obzen
    You presume far too much, young padawan. Clear proof of your arrogance and monstrous ego....You challenged the assumption in a bid to make yourself look smart, as can be seen by you only asking questions that are relevant to your field of study. Otherwise you are just a spastic who doesn't understand intelligence.
    Sep 20, 2012
  34. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Okay, did you just happen to get ridiculously drunk and fuck up your brain? Remember how you kept telling me I was uneducated and stupid? So I challenged you when you said you were so much smarter? Remember? I know it's hard when you're a mental deficient, but try real hard.
    Sep 20, 2012
  35. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I asked very basic anatomy questions about ejection fraction and basic knowledge of how the human body works. If I was asking questions based on my field of study I would have asked you what a PEG tube is. Or how a central line differs from a peripheral. Or perhaps what the difference between a stage 3 and stage 4 pressure ulcer is.
    Sep 20, 2012
  36. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    You presume a whole hell of a lot more by assuming that I have an ego, when in reality I did nothing more than make you look like a fool when you couldn't keep your big mouth shut.
    Sep 20, 2012
  37. Obzen
    Obzen
    Face it, your questions were an atrociously bad judge of intelligence....And did you just deny having an ego? That is such an egotistical thing to do.
    Sep 20, 2012