1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by D0VAHKIIN

1. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    Oh,I feel ashamed for not remembering you.Have we played space marine or DoWII together?
    Jan 30, 2012
  2. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    :DDDDDDDDD Nope we didn't :D We have played in one server in KAG. With Ryu. I dunno if you still dont remember then i will say THE FUQ?
    Jan 30, 2012
  3. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    But its alright if you don't remember. Its not your fault that you are FULL OF RADIOCTIVE COOKIES and don't remember dragon born who kills dragons and saves the day :| I will just go in my one-roomed house with no windows and sit in a corner and play with my friends... You have 7 days........ :(
    Jan 30, 2012
  4. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    7 days.....
    Jan 30, 2012
  5. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    And I WOULD appreciate some RADIOCTIVE COOKIES to OM NOM >:(
    Jan 30, 2012
  6. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    Ah it was that funny line of matches when I got confused with a girl and was douchy as an archer in general?Yeah,I remember that,fun times =)
    Jan 31, 2012
  7. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    Sadly we are out of radioactive cookies here,I hope that non-radioactive will do?
    Jan 31, 2012
  8. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    Nom nom! Ew... Raisins ...
    Jan 31, 2012
  9. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    But wait a minute.... "confused with a girl" ... Ryu isn't a girl ... Or is he?...
    Jan 31, 2012
  10. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    Or maby i just dont understood what you said correctly... Thats what you get with bad english >:( Let's see what Google Transilate says ... Oh my fuqin god NOW I AM CONFUSED EVEN MORE! D:
    Jan 31, 2012
  11. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    Yeah,Im not a girl.Ryu was just dicking around and I've decided to have some laugh.
    Sorry for confusing you.
    Jan 31, 2012
  12. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    That was funny :| And i had laugh :| I have met him yesterday. I decided to troll him and i asked him how are you doing. He logged out :|
    Jan 31, 2012
  13. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    Watch out guys , we are dealing with a badass ovewr here!
    Jan 31, 2012
  14. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    " I'll have your balls for my necklace!"
    fun times
    Jan 31, 2012
  15. D0VAHKIIN
    D0VAHKIIN
    Yup dat was fun. I'd like to get them back '-_-
    Feb 1, 2012