1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kovett

1. Kovett
    Kovett
    Just asked Contrary as well...
    Oct 5, 2012
  2. Kouji
    Kouji
    Done, Contrary can't do anything about that, only Admins can.
    Oct 5, 2012
  3. Kovett
    Kovett
    Oh... But thank you very much! (you went offline for a sec, I was sweating there o_O)
    Oct 5, 2012
  4. Kouji
    Kouji
    Yeah, no prob
    Oct 5, 2012
  5. kl4060
    kl4060
    Wow this is like business man.
    Soul is worker.
    Kouji is boss.
    Oct 5, 2012
  6. Kovett
    Kovett
    Dear Kouji, if you don't mind, when you have some time: Can you please make Alistasia a Moderator in UNITY Social Forums please?
    Thank you in advanced, no rush. And if possible, allow me to have rights to do that (just for UNITY of course).
    Oct 6, 2012
  7. Kouji
    Kouji
    Rather than do it myself, you'll need to talk to Shad about making yourselves multiple owners. Owner is the only one (besides an admin) who can choose who's a mod.

After that, you just press "Social Forum Members" to seethe list of people.
    Oct 6, 2012
  8. Kouji
    Kouji
    Next to their Usertitle/Location, you'll see some links like "Approve Join Request", "Add Moderator" "Remove Moderator" or "Revoke Membership". Just press the Add Moderator button to make them a mod. (This is not the same as owner)
    Oct 6, 2012
  9. Kovett
    Kovett
    I think I know what you mean, but what I mean is: I was the original owner, and since I accidently left, I think the ownership got transferred or lost. If possible, can I or Canadian98 be Owner?
    Oct 6, 2012
  10. Kouji
    Kouji
    Yeah, I know ownership got lost, which is why I said to PM Shad to make you owner. I can't do that myself.
    Oct 6, 2012
  11. Kovett
    Kovett
    Alright will do. Thank you for your help, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Oct 6, 2012
  12. Kouji
    Kouji
    Nah, no problem
    Oct 6, 2012