1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Gonf

1. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Ironically I just got back from a trip to....The Sunshine Coast. Yep, you win. How was Afghanistan?
    Oct 6, 2012
  2. Gonf
    Gonf
    Heh, um, I get kinda confused with names. Afghanistan, Armidale, you can see what kind of horrors I face. Where about on the Sunshine Coast?
    Oct 6, 2012
  3. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Haha, I can feel your pain. As for where I stayed, I was up in a small unit in Caloundra. I went around a bit though. Hitting up Maroochydore and everything while I was there. Nice place.
    Oct 6, 2012
  4. Gonf
    Gonf
    Yeh, I've spent 10 years living around the Blackall Range, just west of Nambour. Too many old people.
    Oct 6, 2012
  5. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Ahhh, I see. My RL bud (Kebabs44) lives in that area. Knowing the place, I can understand why old folks would like it, haha. I mean, it's sorta close to the bay, so you get that relaxation yet it's just far enough so there's not going to be constant parties/sex/bikies. It seems like a place I'd settle down in, haha.
    Oct 6, 2012