1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Snowmaster14

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    There are two ways:

1) Use magical pixie dust harvested by candlelight at the rise of a new moon.

2) Over time build up your number of posts & likes and your title will auto upgrade.
    Nov 18, 2012
  2. Snowmaster14
    Snowmaster14
    And how will i get megical pixie dust?
    Nov 18, 2012
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You'll need half a lemon, the tears of an unborn baby unicorn and a can of SPAM. Mix it all together into a meaty paste and use it to bate a mousetrap which you then ring with hummus scented candles at the rise of a new moon.
    Nov 18, 2012
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    If you're very _very_ lucky then you'll catch a pixie. You then use a wring all the dust out of them and set your trap for another one. You'll need about 500,000,000 to get enough dust for it to be effective.
    Nov 18, 2012
  5. Snowmaster14
    Snowmaster14
    Oh for.god sake......and do u mind sharring trophys with me?
    Nov 18, 2012
  6. Snowmaster14
    Snowmaster14
    Hey and i wish u could change it for me without me getting so much likes....
    Nov 18, 2012
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Sorry kid, if you don't want to try the pixie thing then you'll just have to earn them the hard way like everyone else. ;p
    Nov 18, 2012
  8. Snowmaster14
    Snowmaster14
    Damn i must get SUPER͵VERY͵lucky
    Nov 19, 2012
  9. Snowmaster14
    Snowmaster14
    FUZZY I GOT LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!MY TROHPYS CHANGE FROM 28 TO 38 ITS A MIRICLE!!!!!!
    Nov 19, 2012
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Congratulations?
    Nov 19, 2012
  11. Snowmaster14
    Snowmaster14
    Its magic and i did not know that i got 10 points for free......
    Nov 19, 2012