1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by lehoon

1. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Because you insulting my mother and subversal cheating on zombie mode are certainly anger-biased reasons for which I would ban you.
    Nov 28, 2012
  2. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    And are completely not correct reasons for which I would ban you, right?
    Nov 28, 2012
  3. lehoon
    lehoon
    How did I "subversal"ly cheat on zombie mode?

Also, I was insulting from non-reasonable facts and zero-relations with your mother. In other words, I don't know your mother, and for you, as an admin, to take these insults as a serious, personal offense and because of your inability to recognize trolling, I'm a bit concerned for your admin ruling. You are embarassing your server's management by ill-governing.
    Nov 28, 2012
  4. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    I embarrass my server's management because I ban people for petty insults that are meant to entertain the person who annoys the other people. That's nice.

Look here. Any sort of insult or petty insult is a bannable offense. I don't care if it's trolling or not. If you come up to a cop and say something like "I fucked your mother last night", they will arrest you.

You think that's stupid? I think it's logical.
    Nov 28, 2012
  5. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    No, I just referenced Subversal's ban.
    One more thing. I'm aware that trolling on KAG is allowed.
    I won't stand for that. I will ban people who did what you did, lehoon.
    Nov 28, 2012
  6. lehoon
    lehoon
    So you just confirmed that trolling is allowed in KAG, but you won't stand for it for your own personal issues. I will reiterate my first phrase: "You need to learn to ease up in game".
    Nov 28, 2012
  7. lehoon
    lehoon
    Recall that you also fueled on the fire by insulting me as well. Regardless if yours was "trolling quality", you can't expect me to stop after you re-insult me. You confirmed the trolling and insulted me back. As the lines progressed, you became offended and crossed the line by taking it to the next level and decided to ban me for the insults. That is over-ruling.
    Nov 28, 2012
  8. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Trolling is a fucking horrible action to do. That is not disputable.

Although, I admit I shouldn't be pissy. Being pissy doesn't make the world around me any better. I'll tell someone to unban you, if you're still banned that is. I'm sorry.

I will, however, ban you again if I see you to troll anyone.
    Nov 29, 2012
  9. lehoon
    lehoon
    Its horrible if you victimize yourself. I'm already unbanned, I told another admin.

I can't change your view on trolling, so I hope you do keep your word. Although I expect you not to participate in trolling, but rather immediately ban me
    Nov 29, 2012
  10. Beef
    Beef
    >Trolling is a fucking horrible action to do

Didn't you post animal torture somewhere?
    Dec 10, 2012
  11. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Thanks for that, beef.

Yes, I did. Along with human gore.
    In a private conversation where we discussed about the ways people die and the way we eat animals.

It wasn't to make people shit their pants or to horrify them. It was to discuss morals and such.

I told you about it because I felt bad about discussing it.
    Dec 10, 2012
  12. fiddy
    fiddy
    Lehon sux pfftt hehehehe.
    Dec 13, 2012
  13. Monsteri
    Monsteri
    INVITE ME TO THE CONVO PLOX
    Dec 20, 2012
  14. lehoon
    lehoon
    Invite me as well