1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. feet
    feet
    *Gasp* Let a man into the holy kitchen! Jin will have my head.
    Dec 4, 2012
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I'll behave myself, honest! I know how to walk in stilettos and can whip up a mean chocolate-pasta dessert, if that helps? ^-^
    Dec 4, 2012
  3. Cerbercre
    Cerbercre
    Fuzzy... Don't even I've tried to get in the kitchen they just shooed me away to. I know your feels man... We'll go to a separate kitchen.
    Dec 5, 2012
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Ahha! But can you walk in stilettos, french braid hair, know how to properly use a bobby pin and enjoy endlessly watching Notting Hill? I thought not! :p It is on my ability to fit in as (a very manly version of) 'one of the girls' that I stake my plea for admission. :3
    Dec 5, 2012
  5. Cerbercre
    Cerbercre
    You thought wrong! I can indeed walk in stilettos, french braid hair, and PROPERLY USE A BOBBY PIN AND ENJOY ENDLESSLY WATCHING NOTTING HILL!
    Dec 5, 2012
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Dec 6, 2012
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt! Cerbercre is being mean to me! D: Can I come hide in the kitchen until he goes away? (;ω;)
    Dec 6, 2012
  8. Cerbercre
    Cerbercre
    If the kitchen door opens. I'm sneaking in too.
    Dec 6, 2012
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Nuuuuuuuuu!!! Stay away you hand loving fiend! D:<
    Dec 6, 2012
  10. Cerbercre
    Cerbercre
    I love feets ,feet though.
    Dec 6, 2012
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Dec 6, 2012
  12. Cerbercre
    Cerbercre
    I love feets, feet. No other feet. YOU HAVE TO BOND WITH FEED TO UNDERSTAND THEM.
    Dec 6, 2012
  13. feet
    feet
    We have to bond with FEED?
    Dec 7, 2012
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Dec 7, 2012