1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by rocker2

1. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Thank you sir/madam. That means a lot.
    No texture pack, but I can however make some really boogy things with the golem mobster.
    The normal golem is supposed to be a elven guardian of sorts. The mobster one is just a joke. I might make him real though. Depends on what I can add him to.
    Dec 30, 2012
  2. rocker2
    rocker2
    When scripting comes, do you plan it to be a playable character or a bot? And will you make it a craft-able entity or an entity that spawns by itself?
    Dec 30, 2012
  3. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    In the first stages of development, the golem will be an NPC that activates whenever a blood sacrifice happens on elven lands.

We might make it a playable character later, since it seems like a good idea.
    It'll only spawn by itself, then activate at some point.
    Dec 30, 2012
  4. rocker2
    rocker2
    Will it be able to fight zombies?
    Dec 30, 2012
  5. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    As for the mobster golem, I might turn him into a robot and give him chainguns. I have this super secret idea for a "game mode".
    Dec 30, 2012
  6. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Obviously. It'll smash absolutely everything with a self-controllable arm, sort of like the archer's arms.
    Dec 30, 2012
  7. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Actually, scratch the arm. We'll make him sort of like a zombie knight, but slower and much much stronger.
    Dec 30, 2012
  8. rocker2
    rocker2
    Will they fight humans?
    Dec 30, 2012
  9. Schizoid
    Schizoid
    Of course. Golems will butcher every race that bothers with the elves.
    Dec 31, 2012