1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Imaperson2

1. Imaperson2
    Imaperson2
    Also,how do you change your name color?
    Dec 31, 2012
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/superwandermark all the videos are there. They were live streamed, you you'll have to skip around a bit to find the good bits, but they're worth watching. ;)
    Dec 31, 2012
  3. Imaperson2
    Imaperson2
    How you change name color?
    Dec 31, 2012
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Regarding name colour, the colour of your name tells others whether you have bought the game (yellow), are a in-game 'guard' or 'global moderator' (green), are a forum admin (red), a developer (purple), or none of the above (light blue). Hope that helps. :)
    Dec 31, 2012
  5. Imaperson2
    Imaperson2
    Can i have a rainbow color?
    Dec 31, 2012
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    So really, to fully answer your question, the easiest way to change from light blue is to buy the game. The other colours are achievable, but they require being an active member in the community and you're are not guaranteed to get them. ;)
    Dec 31, 2012
  7. Imaperson2
    Imaperson2
    What i need to achieve for other colors.....!M!,!,!,,!!,
    Dec 31, 2012
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Yellow --> you buy the game; the others are occasionally given to those people we feel have been making a valuable contribution to the community.
    Dec 31, 2012
  9. Stevedog
    Stevedog
    Just want to point out that non-premiums are blue, Juaro is Light Blue.
    Jan 2, 2013
  10. Imaperson2
    Imaperson2
    who are you? and who is Juaro?
    Jan 2, 2013
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Shush, Steve; you're just confusing things. And Juaro is aqua (@Ima, Juaro is someone who won a competition that allowed him to get a custom name colour).
    Jan 2, 2013
  12. Imaperson2
    Imaperson2
    I want to be Juaro...does he play kag or she?
    Jan 2, 2013