1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by zollie20

1. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    i like haxorus more, less psuedo-legendary op-ness plus i have a shiny haxorus i got in an egg
    Jan 27, 2013
  2. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    but salamance is cool too, just shiny is more awesome
    Jan 27, 2013
  3. zollie20
    zollie20
    Trained two parties full of dragons haha
    now i realise, crap, they're mostly Pseudos. But I've got a kingdra, flygon and even a random walrein IIRC
    Jan 27, 2013
  4. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    only ones that are psuedo legendary dragons are the ones that started out as a dragon + maybe a sub type and have three two evolutions beyond the base
    Jan 27, 2013
  5. zollie20
    zollie20
    yeah. and then tyranitar and metagross, may they rot in hell :L
    I'm more a fan of unusual poke's now, training my shiny rhydon with eviolite and even a camerupt. Cbf playing much though XD
    Jan 27, 2013
  6. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    i restarted my w2 after playing for 130+ hours and that was just after i beat the elite four, i am going to go full steel team starting with riolu, magnemite, brozong, maybe a metang, hell my name i set is leets
    Jan 27, 2013
  7. zollie20
    zollie20
    Ima cheapskate, playing Black. need to look into b2 :s
    Sounds interesting though, was thinking of a nuzlocke on black... maybe. goodluck with steels :p at least you'll lucario for a more offensive poke
    Jan 27, 2013
  8. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    i got white 5 dollars off the release cost. magnemite was literally my best pokemon imo on my team in the first run
    Jan 27, 2013
  9. zollie20
    zollie20
    yeah, magnemites are surprisngly good. W2 should be cheaper now, so i'll grab a copy some time. Looking forward to gen VI :p
    Jan 27, 2013
  10. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    for some time magnemite was the most traded pokemon in japan on the gst
    Jan 27, 2013
  11. zollie20
    zollie20
    wow! :o
    I see lots of magnetons going around on Utube, they're overpowered compared to other pkmn in earlier gens
    Jan 27, 2013