1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeathPhoenix

1. Ninja12
    Ninja12
    Hey bro :D
    Jan 27, 2013
  2. DeathPhoenix
    DeathPhoenix
    GetiNoobsGriefersTowerSpammersMM........... I am dying for the scripting build! Do you have any ideas for new classes?
    Jan 27, 2013
  3. Ninja12
    Ninja12
    Just a few days/weeks Phoenix, I think. Maybe a month or two? But, yea, maybe barbarian, medic, mage, assassin, rogue, schemer, giant, etc.
    Jan 27, 2013
  4. DeathPhoenix
    DeathPhoenix
    Month or two!? I'll surely die by then... Everyone's thinking about new classes. Mages will be awesome. I'm thinking about a warlock who can summon zombies for coins! That will be cool. I heard it's going to be like a totally new game after the update. You got gold?
    Jan 28, 2013
  5. Ninja12
    Ninja12
    'Course I do. KAG 1.0 is THE #1 BIGGEST MILESTONE OF KING ARTHUR'S GOLD. The Workshops Build was 2nd biggest (yes, workshops weren't always in KAG).
    Jan 28, 2013
  6. DeathPhoenix
    DeathPhoenix
    Wow! What would kag be without workshops! I know, this is huge! It looks like a new game.
    Jan 29, 2013
  7. DeathPhoenix
    DeathPhoenix
    What servers are you usually on?
    Jan 29, 2013
  8. Ninja12
    Ninja12
    I....don't know.
    Jan 29, 2013