1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PumpkingSlice

1. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    That's no plant.
    Feb 7, 2013
  2. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    But under the main focus of the image, is a plant. Wow you're stupid heu i nao tel every1 u is veri dum haha.
    Feb 7, 2013
  3. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    No. That's a a moldy piece of toast.
    Feb 7, 2013
  4. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    That toast is gay then.
    Feb 7, 2013
  5. Hella
    Hella
    Like yo mum.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Feb 14, 2013
  6. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    But how do you know if I even have a mother? For all you know I could be a genetically muted single cell organism that has transformed with some experimental particles found on the moon. Thus creating what I am yet still somehow managing to stay in a single cell organism. Or I could be a human just like the rest of you, but that would be boring.
    Feb 16, 2013
  7. Hella
    Hella
    I wish you were genetically muted; it would make it so much easier to be mean to you. :)
    Feb 16, 2013
  8. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    i'm happy you're referring to that toast and not me, because i am not gay...
    Feb 19, 2013
  9. GloriousToast
    GloriousToast
    and certainly not moldy
    Feb 19, 2013
  10. Hella
    Hella
    My previous statement also applies to you.
    Feb 19, 2013
  11. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    This is why I like Hella. If only he was capable of being an overlord :/
    Feb 22, 2013
  12. Hella
    Hella
    What is that meant to mean, Pump? Is that an insult?
    Feb 22, 2013
  13. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Honestly, I don't know. I could put something that means one thing and could be interpreted by others completely different to the original thought. It's best to think of my posts as dust on shoulders.
    Feb 22, 2013
  14. Hella
    Hella
    Dust on shoulders is to be brushed off, Pump. Do you want us to brush you off, like nothing more than the conversational microscopic fragments of dried skin and crap that you a likening yourself to?

Because I'm fine with that.
    Feb 22, 2013
  15. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    >Implying you do not already do this. I'm just merely pointing out what happens ^_^
    Feb 22, 2013
  16. Hella
    Hella
    Well, at least you were polite about it. :)
    Feb 23, 2013
  17. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    But it's not polite to give me 6 alerts for your conversation with each other on my profile.
    Feb 23, 2013
  18. Hella
    Hella
    <3
    Feb 23, 2013
  19. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    We know you like this attention para. Just embrace it and stop fighting. You're wasting your time.
    Feb 25, 2013